Ratings for Dr. David J. Cislowski

Dr Cislowski is my cardiologist. I recently had a brain bleed and he met me, my daughter, and son-in-law in the ER. I was unaware, but he treated me there, and stayed with me while my daughter went home to prepare to go to San Jose in the ambulance with me. He continues to see me frequently. I fully recovered from the stroke. He was wonderful!! The ladies in the office are great, too. It is so nice to go to a doctor's appointment, and see the same staff for years. They are very professional at all times. Dr C is an awesome doctor, and has a funny sense of humor; that makes the appointment much more tolerable!! THANK YOU DR C!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Dr. cislowski was well informed and the office staff very helpful

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr. Cislowski took really good care of me. He diagnosed my problem and treated it medically instead of performing a bunch of unneeded tests and procedures. I like his conservative, no-nonsense approach. Not only did Dr. Cislowski care about my medical issues, but he also cared about me as a person. He listened to what I had to say and responded so we had a real dialogue. I liked Dr. Cislowski's staff. His nurse, nurse practitioner and front office girls were all very helpful and friendly. They made a potentially tense visit comfortable, as does Dr. C with this fun sense of humor. I recommend Dr. Cislowski to anyone who wants old fashioned good medicine crossed with 21st Century technology and knowledge.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

I like the doctor. Lighthearted bedside manner but considers the medical facts carefully and is always ready to listen.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

too into his computer where is the old fashion touchy feely doctor exam we use to get? He doesn't seem to remember why he has you come back in.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr. David J. Cislowski's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Visalia, CA