You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lucille Lalonde

She truly is an angel. She gave my husband a second life. My husband, me and our son are all her patients and we like her very much for her patient listening, her time she gives to patients, her knowledge and for keeping the patients well informed. She also goes an extra mile to help her patients. She is highly recommended. K family

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

A credit to her profession... it went to see her as a relatively young man with symptoms that were disconcerting and something of a mystery. Her approach was thorough, compassionate, and effective. She was attentive and has a wonderful bedside manner and, as a bonus? She's extremely bright. I'm very fortunate that she was my physician, and have since heard from one of her colleagues that she is an absolute gem to work with.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

Dr. Lalonde is AWESOME. After 2 years of dealing with doctors that would not listen and did not care, she was very compassionate, understanding and helpful. There are a lot of doctors out there that could learn about compassion and care from her. :)

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Drl Lalonde saw both myself and my husband. We found her and the team very approachable, empathetic and gave us the information that we needed to go forward. I would recommend this team.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. L. Lalonde is very knowledgeable, excellent at describing the situation and what can be done to help. I would say Dr. Lalonde is a great listener, very compassionate and very patient. I would recommend her to anyone with a heart challenge. A Grateful Patient

flag | Submitted December 18, 2007

Very helpful and knowledgable. Took nearly an hour to go over all the tests and results I had, and look at all sides of the situation. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2007