You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gabor Gyenes

Dr. Gyenes is one of the most amazing people I've ever dealt. He explains everything clearly and gives you the time you need to absorb it. The staff were also great and he was very punctual.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

thank god for this man in white. what a caring well spoken man. he made us feel relaxed, answered all our questions with compassion, which gave us hope. thank-you from the bottom of our hearts.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Gabor was a very friendly and down to earth and conducted his self in a professional manner

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

He is very helpfull , willing to listen to you and mkes suttle suggestions, that my sway your thinking, good diplomacy. I definatly know he thinks his way is the best. A good Dr.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr Gyenes, is the best, he saved my life, his staff was very accomodating of my work schedule, I've never had to wait when I've visited his office, he's always been very helpful, answered all my questions honestly, and I am very thankful for him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

Dr. Gabor Gyenes's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gyenes is one of the most amazing people I've ever dealt. He explains everything clearly and gives you the time you need to absorb it. The staff were also..."

November 24, 2015