Ratings for Dr. Margaret Voorneveld

Dr. V not only helped me deal with my brand new catastrophic ABI, but she also made sure that I was never taken advantage of, or felt bowled over/overwhelmed by the utterly reprehensible treatment by my insurance, trying to minimize the multiple lifelong deficits I now live with... I'm now 11.5 years post accident, about 7.5 post settlement. My settlement is gone, thanks to the global economic contraction starting around 2008, but I still remember how she fought for me/was an incredibly effective, compassionate, & highly trained doctor. You are lucky if she has come into your life... let her help you, it may not seem so now, but check back with me in a decade. peace.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

I was reffered to Dr. Voorneveld by my insurance company. I had suffered from a bad concussion and after a year and a half I wasn't getting any better. That was until I met Dr. Voorneveld. Because of her help I'm improving so much. It's been two years now and I can honestly say that I'm almost back to my old self. It's all thanks to her! She genuinely cares about her patients! I highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you Dr. V!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

As the result of a major car accident i met Dr Voorneveld. Of the countless Drs i met as a result of the accident, this Dr is far and away the absolute best, period.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Very Professional, easy to talk to and seems to genuinely care, which is hard to find nowadays in any doctor. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

I was referred to Peggy after an accident and have never had a doctor as punctual, pleasant and supportive as she. I wouldn't be without her.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007