Ratings for Dr. Louis Costa

Dr. Costa and his staff are wonderful. He is a talented surgeon who made me feel at ease, and gave me very natural results. I spent nearly a year researching doctors and am so happy I found Costa.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Dr. Costa did an excellent nose down through chin face life for me and I couldn't be happier. I have made people comment for some reason I didn't look 75 anymore. Thank you, John Fitzharris Columbia, SC

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

My experience with Dr. Costa and the staff was excellent. I had a mini-lift done and my results are amazing! I feel and look so much better. I am so glad I found them. Would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Thoroughly professional and magnificently competent

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Had a mini facelift. Not as simple as explained but am very satisfied with the results 3 month out. I would choose Dr. Costa again.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

I had my nose and a chin augmentation done by Dr. Costa. The results are amazing. I absolutely love the way I look. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Costa and his staff. They were there to answer all my questions and made me feel at ease during and after the procedure. I would recommend Dr. Costa to anyone wanting to have anothing done.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I couldn't be more pleased with my facelift and forehead lift with Dr. Costa! I decided to have these procedures at 44 because I was beginning to look tired. Everyone said I didn't need it, however, following surgery everyone was like "Wow, you look incredible!" It's still me, just a rested, refreshed me! Thank you to Dr. Costa & Staff for taking such good care of me!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I had a facelift with Dr. Costa a bit over a year ago, and I've waited until now to review him as it takes a while to be able to look backwards and evaluate. I am thrilled to say that every possible touch pointof my experience with Dr. Costa and his staff have been exemplary. 1. The initial information session was clear, detailed and included possible problem scenarios. 2. The follow-up package was specific, detailed and comprehensive with regard to prep, actual operation, immediate follow up and longer term follow-up and treatment. 3. The nurses and staff were amazingly available 9even over a holiday weekend - thank you, Trish) - both via phone and email. 4. The offer that I remain overnight after the surgery was spot-on: I was so glad I hired an outside 'helper' as a friend would have been in the way and clueless about my situation. 5. I was very specific with Dr. Costa about what I wanted him to take care of (AKA, how I didn't want to take on the facial characteristics of my mom) -- and he listened and did exactly what I requested. 6. Outcome: FANTASTIC. But what I really appreciate was/is the detailed commentary and timeline about what facial parts would like like when (with parameters to include all ages and skins and healing types), how long it would take for facial areas and ears to feel normal, etc. Who, knew? But I just wanted no surprises, and there were none. Thank you, Dr. Costa and amazing staff!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Costa performed a rejuvenation facelift on me. The results are even better than I had hoped. I feel I look 20 years younger, but still like me. His staff was wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone wanting to fight the signs of aging.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

The physicians and staff were very nice, attentive and helpful before and immediacy following my surgery. I had a facelift and eyelid surgery. It's been over a year and my results are very nice. However, I had an infection following my surgery which delayed healing and was terrifying. There were holds in my skin that would not heal. My face was a mess. Although Dr. Costa was out of the country, the staff was very responsive to my concerns. When the infection healed, Dr. Costa and his staff were quite ready to dismiss me. I wrote a long reply to the patient survey regarding my experience and never heard back. I know others who have a one year follow up appointment scheduled, I was not given any such appointment. I have moved to another state, so I have not pursued this, but I think if things go wrong, be ready to be your own best advocate, as you may be dismissed as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017