Ratings for Dr. Stephen C. Duck

Worst endocrinologist I've ever seen. Find another

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

My daughter has seen Dr Duck all of her life and she loves him. It is not a miserable experience every time we go there. He is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He is honest and up front. Diseases of the endocrine system are no laughing matter and I believe he works very hard to make sure children and adults understand what they are dealing with. He will not tell you what you want to hear but what you need to hear. I am grateful for Dr Duck every single day. I believe he has my daughter's best interests at heart.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

I was not happy with this physician at all. He was very arrogant and had poor communication. I would not take my child to see him, or recommend anyone to see him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

KNOWLEDGEABLE BUT VERY COLD AND UNFRIENDLY. MY SON HATED TO SEE HIM AND SO DID I. I DO NOT RECOMMED THIS DOCTOR BECAUSE YOURKIDS WILL HATE TO SEE HIM.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Dr. Duck saved my daughters life from a rare metabolic condition I would jump on a grenade for him

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

Dr. Duck is the reason my son (now 26 years old) has no complications from diabetes. He has been a diabetic since age 11. I will never forget our first appointment with Dr. Duck. He told my son "We are going to teach you that you control your diabetes, diabetes does not control you", my son followed his advice and is now a very healthy and successful young adult.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2006

Dr. Duck is cold, unfriendly, and feels critical although I guess I can't say he has really criticized us. I HATE going to see him and so does my child. Some of his staff are just as bad as he is but one or two are palatable. The check up appointments are almost as unbearable as a blood test. He makes having diabetes even more miserable than it is already. Ugh, I wish I had a different endocrinologist for my child.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2005

Dr. Duck may be an expert in the field, but his bedside manner leaves MUCH to be desired. Avoid him if you prefer medical advice free from condescension.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2004

Dr. Stephen C. Duck's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1971)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Skokie, IL