Ratings for Dr. David Tysdale

I have been a patient of Dr T's, on and off when required, for over 10 years. His knowledge, ability to explain the issues at hand, and solve those issues has been outstanding. I've recommended him to my friends, and they also speak very highly of the relief they've experienced at his hands. Excellent, knowledgeable Dr!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I have never been to a Chiropractor as I thought my neck and shoulder pain was for massages only. I finally went today and after 1 visit i can notice significant relief. I can't believe I could have been living 'adjusted' long ago. I am so grateful to have found Dr Tysdale and his approach is refreshing without the heavy contract obligations. I've avoided Chiropractic care b/c of the time obligations and at Dundas Street Chiropractic care it's about learning to listen to your body and ascertain when you need an appointment. Once I felt this relief I know I will be able to figure that part out.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

l have been going to Dr Tysdale for many yrs.some people question why l go so much."lf he's that good then why doesn't he fix what's wrong?"Well.our bodies are like our vehicles....we need matienence constantly for what we put it through.Dr Tysdale has alwaysgiven me the best care and made my life a heck of alot better for it.for someone who could hardly get up in the morning .l now walk straighter,no pain and am grateful for his care.l also agree we need more compasionate health providers........He is the best!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Great! Dr T is amazing and friendly and knows his stuff. Take time to go the extra mile with talking and sharing his knowledge which most people do not these days. Would recommend without hesitation.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

I have seen a few different Chiropractors over the years and Dr. Tysdale is the first that actually made a difference in a very short time. It made me realize that the others took there time to add adjustments as for the same issue Dr.T did in 2 visits what others did in 6 or more. Highly recommend. Extremely thorough.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Best chiro Ive ever been to! Extremely knowledgeable and fixed my problem in ONEvisit.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

goes the extra mile, has always considered the patients comfort and total well beig

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

great healthcare provider, always has last minute appointments and always on time, fair prices and convenient location

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Extremely friendly,knowledgable, competent, and accomodating. He will give you an honest evaluation.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Extremely well informed & knowledgable. Right on with his diagnosis & following treatment. Takes the time to listen, he makes his patients feel special & important not just another dollar sign. WE need more caring helpful professionals like Dr. Tysdale.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007