Ratings for Dr. Jack Van Bendegem

Dr V is great, very respectful, personable and listens intently

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Van Bendegem has been my GP for many years. He always takes good care of me. He is always pleasant to deal with and answers my many questions everytime.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

The best family physician I have ever had. He's genuine & caring.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

When Dr. Jack moved from Mississauga to Georgetown I switched to his successor in Mississauga. But after a while I couldn't stand the long waiting times and rudeness from that doctor. Now I gladly drive to Georgetown to see Dr. Jack, who is always friendly, professional and on time. Great staff too.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Dr VanBendegem has been our family GP for 14 yrs. He listens, is compassionate, a wonderful Doctor and man and never tries to push scripts on you! He's the best!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

If you're a "young adult" be prepared to not have much done for you. Every time I've gone in I've got the line "You're young, it'll go away", even when I asked for a physical his response was "Do you feel healthy?" after answering "Yes" he just told me "There's no point then" even though I hadn't had a physical in 10 years. I went in with a sudden on set of a condition that affected my entire body and he proceeded to "Google" the symptoms in front of me and then tell me "Ah, it'll go away after awhile, just ride it out". Needless to say I was in the hospital 2 days later where they told me I needed to see a specialist immediately who then did some tests, told me I had two things affecting me harder than they'd ever seen before. Guess that's the definition of "it'll go away after awhile"...

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Dr. Jacobus Pieter Van Bendegem is amazing and has been my family doctor for 16 years, and takes care of most of my family as well. Even since moving he is helping with me getting my prescriptions. He is knowledgeable, but humble enough to admit when he doesn't have the answer and will refer you to a specialist. Wonderful man, great sense of humour!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Jack for 25-30 years. I agree with all of the previous comments about Dr. Jack. He is down to earth, does a great job listening, is concerned about his patient and is efficient when following up and double checks with you that he has followed up. Keep up the great work, Dr. Jack. The staff are always friendly when I have called requesting an appointment and when I arrive. The only thing they can improve on is, a fresh brewed cup of Tim Hortons upon my arrival. :)

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

I was new to town,had no Dr. Went to the walk in clinic and I received medical attention and mentioned my family and I were new to town. He was so kind and accepting to take my kids and my family on right away. Dr.Jack is one of those exceptional doctors that is driven and goes the extra mile for u and is very patient and understanding. His advise and knowledge never goes unnoticed or unheard.. I'm thrilled to have a dr. Like Dr.Jack to b there for my kids and myself. Thank you again

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. Van Bendegem is an excellent doctor! He is kind and compassionate and always takes time to listen. He is a strong advocate for his patients if you need a specialist referrral and is persistent in seeking an answer to any problem. I can't say enough about him - he is everything a good G.P. should be.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011