It immeasurably nice to have a specialist who has not only read the referring MD's notes, but actually listens to what the patient has to say. The staff is both personable and professional (with one exception, but given everything else, I'm honestly assume she was having an off day), and never once are you made to feel like a file instead of a person. I gave a five star of punctuality because they will run over if a patient needs extra time(I'm not going to whine because the nice lady in front of me was getting the care she required), and their estimates once you arrive are spot on. Overall, Dr Bray and his staff make what could be a dehumanizing experience painless and as pleasant as possible. His waiting room, otoh, sucks. Fantastic books and a TV not locked on TSN, but dreadful lighting, and rock hard uncomfortable chairs.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Dr Bray is extremely personable and makes you feel beyond comfortable during procedures and follow ups. He explains things in a way that you can understand and he never rushes the time you have with him. An exceptional doctor!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Just want to thank the staff and Dr. Bray for having my back.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

As a middle age man having to have a colonoscopy was frightening , Dr.Bray and his staff made me feel at ease and comfortable with the procedure . Wonderful compassion from everyone.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Very pleasant experience, considering the procedure. Great staff all around.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

As pleasant as a colonoscopy can be! Staff were both pleasant and professional. The procedure was done punctually and Dr. Bray was most informative with a reassuring bedside manner. You get the results before leaving so you're not left in limbo and then required to attend a follow-up appointment! Sedation really works...absolutely no discomfort and over before you know it.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

What a positive experience – Dr. Bray and his team are amazing! From my first contact, follow-up questions and the actual procedure – all was extremely positive! Dr. Bray briefed me before the procedure, and consulted upon completion. He is a caring health professional and we are fortunate to have his practice/ expertise in Ottawa.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Great staff and make the procedures as comfortable as possible! Dr. Bray explained everything in a straightforward manner and was efficient and personable.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Just visited Dr Bray's office today for my fist ever colonoscopy. I was terrified and after reading the reviews was a little leary. I feel I must review this doctor and staff to put some of the negative reviews to rest! The staff right from the receptionist to the lovely nurse who took care of me were the most friendliest and reassuring. As for Dr Bray himself..I felt like he would have given me all the time in the world to answer any questions I had and made me feel at ease as he explained exactly how the procedure was going to go. They use sedation in his office and let me tell you...it works!! I felt absolutely nothing during the test itself and woke feeling drowzy but fine. After 15mins in recovery I was ready to go home. Yes you do not spend a lot of time in recovery but long enough to wake up and walk out on your own!! It is clearly stated on all handouts that the time spend in office is minimal and a driver is required to take you home. I 100% recommend Dr Bray.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Dr. Bray and his team are among the best I have experienced in a long time. He is down to earth, non-pretentious, helpful and very knowledgeable. He and his staff have great bed-side manners.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

Dr. Frederick Bray's Credentials

• McGill University (Grad. 1989)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It immeasurably nice to have a specialist who has not only read the referring MD's notes, but actually listens to what the patient has to say. The staff is both..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bray is extremely personable and makes you feel beyond comfortable during procedures and follow ups. He explains things in a way that you can understand and ..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just want to thank the staff and Dr. Bray for having my back. "

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a middle age man having to have a colonoscopy was frightening , Dr.Bray and his staff made me feel at ease and comfortable with the procedure . Wonderful com..."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleasant experience, considering the procedure. Great staff all around."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As pleasant as a colonoscopy can be! Staff were both pleasant and professional. The procedure was done punctually and Dr. Bray was most informative with a rea..."

December 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a positive experience – Dr. Bray and his team are amazing! From my first contact, follow-up questions and the actual procedure – all was extremely positive..."

November 17, 2014
  • City changed from "Ottawa" to "Nepean"

May 14, 2012