Ratings for Dr. Frederick Bray

recently had a colonoscopy and gastroscopy with Dr. Bray. I was extremely anxious about the procedures and it seemed he and his staff picked on this immediately. The procedures were done with ease . I was made very comfortable and the procedures painless. Dr. Bray and his staff were compassionate and professional. I would recommend Dr. Bray to anyone

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

My 17 year old daughter was diagnosed with crohns by Dr. Bray. He started her on Pentasa immediately. I watched her suffer for a year. Every time we returned to him for help, his answer was to double the dose and come back in 6 months. I watched my daughter suffer, lose weight and not be able to leave the house. Next visit, double the double dose and come back in 6 months. She got worse every day, it was like watching your child die a slow death. We looked for a new gastroenterologist but none would take her because she was a patient of the great doctor Bray. We finally found Doctor Bolano at the QCH and she did another colonoscopy, she was shocked at the incredibly horrifying state my daughter was in. She immediately started my daughter on Humara. Within a few weeks she was almost back to normal. Not long after, it was determined she was in remission. If there was a way to bring this so called doctor up on charges I would. To this day, he has yet to make contact with us but he has more patients then he needs anyhow as evidenced by the 1 hour wait times in his waiting room. I am still considering writing to the college of physicians.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I had my second colonoscopy last week and this one was so much better. The instructions were easy, his bedside manners were comforting and his technique was excellent. I got the feeling that he cared about me as a person.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

First time having a colonoscopy today and I must admit I was nervous - not sure what to expect. I recommend Dr. Bray in a heartbeat; from his warm bedside manner; to his explanation of the procedure in layman terms; to his experience and knowledge! We need more doctors like him today who actually "connect" with their patient. I have never rated a doctor before but Dr. Bray and his staff merit one.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Bray and his nurse were very impressive in their clear knowledge and experience but also their thoughtful personal treatment. I was extremely impressed by this clinic and would highly recommend it to others.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

It immeasurably nice to have a specialist who has not only read the referring MD's notes, but actually listens to what the patient has to say. The staff is both personable and professional (with one exception, but given everything else, I'm honestly assume she was having an off day), and never once are you made to feel like a file instead of a person. I gave a five star of punctuality because they will run over if a patient needs extra time(I'm not going to whine because the nice lady in front of me was getting the care she required), and their estimates once you arrive are spot on. Overall, Dr Bray and his staff make what could be a dehumanizing experience painless and as pleasant as possible. His waiting room, otoh, sucks. Fantastic books and a TV not locked on TSN, but dreadful lighting, and rock hard uncomfortable chairs.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Dr Bray is extremely personable and makes you feel beyond comfortable during procedures and follow ups. He explains things in a way that you can understand and he never rushes the time you have with him. An exceptional doctor!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Just want to thank the staff and Dr. Bray for having my back.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

As a middle age man having to have a colonoscopy was frightening , Dr.Bray and his staff made me feel at ease and comfortable with the procedure . Wonderful compassion from everyone.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Very pleasant experience, considering the procedure. Great staff all around.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Frederick Bray's Credentials

• McGill University (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Nepean, ON