Ratings for Dr. Randeep Sangha

Professional and caring would be good words for Dr. Sangha. Straight to the point. Exactly what you need when dealing with cancer.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr Sangha is great. if you ask him any questions he is straight to the point and does not Bs you When my boyfriend was diagnosed with cancer and had pains in the beginning. his office had fwd a prescription instantly to the pharmacy, theyve saved us numerous trips to the hospital and are great at working and scheduling with you. My boyfriend is cancer free and i cant thank Dr Sangha and his team enough Cross Cancer is a great hospital & Dr Sangha is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Just really good at what he does in such a difficult field. Professional and caring doctor who I would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr Sangha is incredibly kind and knowledgeable who spends time discussing the cancer in easy to understand terms. We found him to be caring and as helpful as anyone could be. We are lucky to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Sangha is an excellent oncologist who really tries to make the appointments as stress-free as possible. He is extremely knowledgable, has great bedside manner, and is efficient but still takes the time to address any concerns you may have. Somehow, we always end up leaving his office with a smile on our faces because he gives us the confidence to remain positive.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Sangha treated my father for stage 4 metastatic lung cancer. At NO point in time did we feel fully informed about his condition. My father's appointments were changed without anyone informing us beforehand. Perhaps I live in a dreamworld, but I was under the impression that Oncologists were supposed to be compassionate, decent, human beings. Dr. Sangha makes you feel like nothing more than a number. I'm not expecting hand holding and hugs here either. I understand that he's an incredibly busy man, and understandably so, but acting like a human instead of a robot might benefit patients. These people are terrified. Some are terminal. Having a doctor who can at least pretend to care might help.

Submitted March 5, 2016

An amazing doctor who is kind and bright. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Sangha is an excellent oncologist. He spends time explaining things and has a great demeanour. You can tell that he is quite smart and yet is able to make things quite understandable. I have no hesitation in recommending him. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

As all these posts suggest, Dr. Sangha is an incredible physician who offers excellent care. Thank-you for all you did for our family.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Dr. Sangha is a wonderful, caring, and careful oncologist -- if only all doctors were as conscientious and considerate as he is. My father, who had myeloma, was briefly treated by Sangha this summer while his regular doctor was unavailable and Sangha treated him with great compassion and care, ensuring he was tested thoroughly and was as comfortable as possible at a very difficult time for him. He has great bedside manner and is incredibly knowledgeable, and conveys that knowledge to both patients and their families in an accessible way (but without dumbing it down). He actually looks you in the eye when he speaks to you, and is forthright and honest, but gentle. He's the kind of doctor who gives you your faith back in the medical profession, when so many doctors are cold, impersonal, rushed and seem to care little about the whole person. He is highly recommended, and I am so grateful for the care he gave my father and the respect he showed to our family.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011