Ratings for Dr. A.M. Jaroszynska

I saw Doctor Jaroszynska and liked her enough to advise my Dad to see her. My Dad had previously seen 2 different RA Docs, and was completely unhappy with both of them. He was in a tremendous amount of pain, diagnosed with "severe arthritis in his neck/spine". His family Dr. made the referral for DR. Jaroszynska. My Dad called me literally in tears after meeting with her, saying she was rude and told him "you know, you can't just keep seeing different Doctors until you get the answers you want!". He got up to walk out when she said she'd send him for some tests if he wanted, and he took her requisition, but he was so insulted by her comment, that he never went any further. Less than 6 months later, my father passed away from cancer. NONE OF IT WAS "SEVERE ARTHRITIS"! IT WAS ALL CANCER!!!!! Maybe these Doctors need to get off their high horses and actually listen to their patients. When a patient is seeking out a new specialist, shouldn't that be a red flag that something might be very wrong and not diagnosed properly? All he needed was an MRI, which he finally got at Oakville Hospital on his death bed. The Doctor told us then that there was NO ARTHRITIS at all. Cancer killed my Dad, and so did incompetent Doctors.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. A. J. For last six years and I have never seen any other Doctor as kind and as helpful and as punctual . I had a bad case of R A and Dr Anna has made my life so comfortable. Dr. Anna is the most compassionate person I have ever met in her profession. Dilshad

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Rude, rude, rude! Very cold didn't take any time to answer my questions and referred me for a bunch of tests and therapy. When I indicated that I would go to my normal clinics ( who I have had nothing but good results with) for these services was told not too but not given a reason why... she then recommends clinics she'd like me to see, very bizarre.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

My husband saw Dr. J. about a month ago and she quickly diagnosed him, set up all the necessary tests I'd been reading about related to Scleroderma and has been fantastic since then. Her assistant is on the ball and is able to help you with a lot of your questions as well. I highly recommend this doctor and her staff. She has been a Godsend for us.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Jaroszynska did an amazing job sending me to all the necessary tests to figure out exactly what and where the problem was with my osteoporosis. She successfully diagnosed the problem, and recommended surgery to remove the left lower para-thyroid that was causing it. Dr. Young did an excellent Job removing the exact para-thyroid. Two excellent doctors.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Very nice doctor, took her time and answered all questions, very knowlegable

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

I have been Dr Anna's patient for over a decade and I admire her as exceptionally good and competent rheumatologist. She has been always caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. Her stuff has been great and helpful as well.I recommended Dr Anna to many of my friends and those, who seen her, had only good things to say about her as a physician and human being.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Secretary extremely rude, not polite, no manners what so ever, bad temper and unpleasant. I think she picks clients for Dr. Jaroszynska. Did not see the doctor as she did not except my referral as per her secretary the answer was after trying to get in "the doctor cannot accommodate me" - based on what?

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

After 3 years that this doctor kept on saying that i only had Osteoarthritis (even after the X-rays of my hads showed different) I asked my GP to refer me to another doctor. I am so glad I did. I am now getting the treatment that I need and even though there is a lot of damage to my joints, my Psoriatrc Arthritis is now treated properly.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I truly do not understand the complains of some patients. Dr. J. is one of the most caring and compassionate doctor I know. She always takes the time to answer any question I have. Yes, her receptionist is not the nicest, and you might have to wait for a while, but that is because she is very thorough, and she never rushes you when your turn to see her comes. After seeing her for 6 or 7 years now I would highly recommend her, and feel very lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012