You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Pamela D. Gaudry

I have been a patient of Dr. Gaudry's for almost 20 years. She was fabulous when I was so sick and had to be hospitalized during my pregnancy. She is compassionate and delivers great patient centered care. I recommend her to anyone looking for an OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I have never had a worse experience. I waited for over an hour on my first visit, thinking it was because of my paperwork and getting I to the system. After waiting for over an hour, I discovered none of my paperwork had been entered in the system. I never received any sort of acknowledgement or apology for the wait. Any time I have called with a question or concern, nobody was caring, empathetic or helpful. I even expressed my concernc several times with no response or acknowledgement from anybody. This is very poor patient relations. I woke never recommend this practice to anyone. I am happy I'm moving away so I can get a better doctor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

I have been a patient of hers for almost twenty years! She delivered both of my children and even though I have moved far far away I make the trip back for my yearly checkup. She isn't about the money. She cares about people.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. Gallup is an amazing doctor! I moved here from out of state with a long history of issues and she immediately (1) listened and (2) took excellent care of me. She has a wonderful staff, a great personal bedside manner and she knows what she is talking about. She is current on medications, procedures, and what's going on in the field but she doesn't push her own agenda or feelings on any topic. She listens and works with you to make an informed decision. I will never see anyone else and I will always recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. Gallup is the kindest, most professional and informative doctor I've been to. Ever. I got a sales pitch for surgery from another gyn, but the issue was easily resolved without surgery by Dr. Gallup. She is a gem!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr Gallup and her staff are such amazing people. They are kind and caring. They took the time to go through test results, follow ups and the resulting procedures with me. I was very worried about some abnormal cell results and Dr Gallup has addressed every concern I had and they continue to follow up with me. I'm sooo glad I've found the office, which is set up like a very relaxing spa and even though I've moved back up to Virginia I have been driving back for the follow up care for at least a month. I've heard some real horror stories from women on the internet dealing with cold doctors and being treated sooo poorly...Dr Gallup and her staff have my gratitude and I can't recommend they highly enough. Thanks for being there for me and all your other patients.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Compassionate! I have been under Dr. Gallups care for more than ten years now. Even in the midst of her husband' s death, she gave me her PERSONAL cell phn # to chk in with her if I needed to because of a condition i was experiencing. Also, during consultation she took call from her twins as they got in from school. "Mom first" really warmed my heart as to what a special person she is! Love her! Very knowledgeable!! Checks on her patients! Never rushes me through appt like so many other drs!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Gallup and her staff are always very friendly and willing to help. She is by far the best OB dr. I have ever had.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Gallup has been my doctor for 15 years. She is the best! Calls at home to check on patients before and after procedures. Sent me flowers after I lost a baby. Wonderful person AND doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

I love Dr. Gallup she has been my doctor for 17 years and I would not trade her for nothing in the world. Words cannot express how muchi enjoy having her as my doctor she delivered my 17 year old and my 12 year old.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr. Pamela D. Gaudry's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Gaudry's for almost 20 years. She was fabulous when I was so sick and had to be hospitalized during my pregnancy. She is compassi..."

February 16, 2015