Ratings for Dr. Reginald Goodday

I had jaw surgery in 1992 and what a disaster. My gums receded and I have had nothing but problems for the past 24 years. The intern that must have find the surgery was poorly trained in my opinion. Dr Gooday chastised him in front of me for not providing the right infoation to me regarding exercises etc. had I known the mess the surgery would create I would have suffered with the issues from a crooked jaw, which was originally caused by a childhood accident. The cost of repairing the resultant damage is now over 50,000 and it has not been covered by Medicare or my work benefits.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Amazing doctor. Just got my braces off and can finally see the end results. My healing was a bit slower than my last surgery but now that it's all said and done it was so worth it. My jaw finally closes properly, my jaw joint pain is 100% gone and the way the jaw and teeth are shaped not look great which is a bonus. He knows what he is doing thats for sure. It was all worth it. Best surgeon in his field.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Thank you to this amazing Dr. for fixing my jaw . I won Miss Canada 2015 and Miss Teenager Universe because of your good work. I couldn't thank you enough for changing my life. It was worth the drive from Campbellton in New-Brunswick at that time.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I was very disappointed when I took my child to see Dr. Goodday. He was rude and did not listen to my questions and concerns at all. I have considerable knowledge in this field , yet he ignored any attempt I made to address any issues that concerned me regarding my child. His exam was very poor , not at all what would be needed ,and he did not instill any trust in his knowledge . Even my child was surprised at his rudeness . He was more concerned with impressing a couple of dental students. Not a good lesson in bedside manner. As a fellow health professional , I was sadly disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I had surgery in 2002 at the age of 30. I had the upper and lower jaw done. I hated my profile or lack of one, had headaches and migraines daily and had to break my food up to eat. Dr. Goodday changed not only my appearance but my quality of life. I love the way I look now my teeth and profile are amazing I look back at pictures before and can not believe it's the same person. I once hated to have my picture taking but now don't mine at all. The not eating for 6 weeks with two small children at the time wasn't fun but honestly if I had to do it all again I would. I have nothing but high praise for Dr. Goodday and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

As I see it, Dr Goodday is a caring professional and clearly a leader in his field. He's travelled abroad having done pro bono work overseas and students come from afar to learn there and from him. This is a leading clinic that I was so lucky to have located in my home city. I do not believe there are many others that can do the work they do here. He performed jaw surgery on me and I had several appointments with him. His staff were all super friendly and professional as well. The students working under him also were all great.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Having a jaw surgery is one of the biggest change in my life, and I am very lucky to be in his good hands. He doesn't talk that much, but tell you everything you need to know. I like people who don't talk that much. They are just focusing on the real problem. He had seen me a few times before the surgery, and told me I probably only need to perform surgery on lower jaw. A few minutes before the surgery, someone told me that they have to change my upper jaw as well. He came over and pointed out that there is a mistake on the photos. Thanks to Dr. Goodday, I have what is necessary to be done. The result is perfect! There is a quite waiting time, but that is just normal in a hospital.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

I was born with a facial deformity, and needed advanced facial reconstruction. I had the privilege of being Dr.Goodday's patient for this life altering procedure. He was fantastic, I never though a man so big and burly could do such fine, and intricate work. Don't expect to see him in the office right away as the wait time is long. Most likely due to his complete and utter focus on your needs. He is a fantastic teacher, and his residents are the proof! Way to go Dr. Goodday!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Paid 1000 dollars for this guy to leave quarter of the tooth in (Y)

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Goodday, his residents and staff I encountered were excellent. The medical care I received during my very intensive jaw surgery was the best I could have ever received. I found Dr. Goodday to be very patient friendly and committed to his profession. He entertained questions and demonstrated sincerity by actually looking you in the eye when he spoke. The minor (pain drug related)complications I experienced were dealt with immediately and with the upmost care. I attribute my fast recovery to his experience. Despite being very busy he encouraged me to ask questions and never hesitate to contact him or the department.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2009