Ratings for Dr. Delbert C. Rudy

Arrogant know-it-all attitude. No bedside manner whatsoever. Does not deliver diagnosis with any kind of empathy. Abrasive personality.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

This guy is awfully full of himself for being a "specialist" with bad recommendations. He kept on giving me answers of things that had already been done that didn't work before and wouldn't take NO for answer even with proven facts. His staff wasn't much better... I met my deductible and they kept insisting I needed to pay more... so eventually I did, just because I was in that bad of a shape... then it turns out they overcharged me and getting them to refund it back is a whole different story. A couple months later after getting the runaround I got it back. Again, more of the same with talking in circles and being the one who was right. Ridiculous. And... while I was in there he checked my prostate... no big deal, but he would say things like "Ok, I'm going to put my finger in your bottom." What kind of doctor speaks like that??? Couldn't he have just said, "I'm going to check your prostate?" Unprofessional in my opinion.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

This man lists his specialty as women's urology. He shouldn't be allowed near a woman. After two drs dx IC ( we had to change to this clinic with rudy due to ins)and he told me not only did I not have it, his colleague Dr.Gary Price said I did then didn't I was imagining things in my head. That it wasn't possible the prior medication I had worked since I didn't have it. Never mind I had records of all the horrid invasive tests that confirmed it including photos of the hemmoraghes of IC. I almost ended up bedridden for life in my mid to late 20s because of this quack. He also mailed me another patients entire medical record. I wish I had known more back then because I would have sued the **). I would have made him pay the insurance for the Interstim unit I ended up with and all my IC meds for life. Ladies if you suspect IC DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN. GO TO MICHAEL ENGLAND OR JOHN JOHNSON. STAY AWAY FROM DELBERT C RUDY AND DR GARY PRICE IF YOU are FEMALE AND SUSPECT INTERSTITIAL CYSTITIS!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

Dr. Delbert C. Rudy's Credentials

• Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Albuquerque Nm 87131 (Grad. 1978)

GHI