Ratings for Dr. Duncan Farquharson

He is kind of old-school. Laid back, funny but very knowledgeable. He loves what he does and cares about his patients. Wish we had more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. Farquarson has vast knowledge in his area. He has helped me through my pregnancy while being Type 1 diabetic. He takes a real concern in the well being of yourself and your baby. He is honest and to the point but makes you feels at ease and aware of any issues that may arise in your situation. His staff is lovely and accommodating. Recommend him to everyone dealing with a high risk pregnancy.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

He's great. Very knowledgeable, sticks it to me when I'm getting lazy, good bedside manner. Professional yet friendly. Took me through two pregancies as a type 1 diabetic...I just hope I get pregnant again before he retires!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

The best doctor we have ever seen in Vancouver. He is funny and down-to-earth. He is a happy person and likes to pass his happiness to everyone. We really like him. We want to see him again.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Ferguson is a best Dr in the world. because of his help so I am able to have children and give me a hope

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I simply can not say enough about Dr F. He helped me through a very difficult pregnancy, after I had suffered a stillbirth. He was very compassionate caring and knowledgeable. He knew exactly what had happened. Even after my son was born he was there for me, when my husband left us 17 later. I really can't say enough about this man. As a nurse I would consider it a honour to work with such a kind caring doctor. The lower mainland is very lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Truly the best! No question. He assured me through my third pregancy that this time there was nothing to worry about. Even allowed me to have an MRI of my baby and afterwards, showed me the results! I walked out of his office, beaming with happiness. LOVE HIM!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

He is the best doctor I have ever seem and I have seen lots. He is understanding, compassionate and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Dr F was my Dr for my 2nd pregnancy. I am so very grateful to have had such a wonderful man as my Dr. I had a high risk pregnancy and was extremely anxious about losing my baby. I will spare the details of why I was so worried, but basically I had suffered many miscarriages, had many rounds of fertility treatments and almost lost my first born due to complications. Luckily for my second baby I found Dr F and he was the most kind compassionate Dr I've EVER had and always took time to talk to me and make sure I was mentally OK. He never rushed me and answered all of my questions and always made me feel like everything was going to be OK. He would see me on a moments notice and was so sweet and reassuring. He is caring, down to earth, knowledgeable and funny. I can't say enough about this man, but that I am eternally grateful to have had him as my Dr. He is also the head honcho (perinatologist) at RCH so he has seen many high risk pregnancies and is very qualified Dr.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Dr. Farquharson is THE BEST. I know he saved my son's life; I am sure of it. I had a horrible pregnancy with difficult complications and even though he told me that I shouldn't have high hopes for a good outcome to my pregnancy, he got me through it! A year later, I now have a fantastic and totally healthy son. We were SO LUCKY to have this doctor. We are forever grateful.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011