Dr. Ian Gray

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ian Gray

I can’t believe how kind Dr. Gray and his staff are. I would have continued to live in pain with a broken tooth without Dr. Gray’s free dentistry day. He is so incredibly kind and generous. I am so happy with how I was treated. I went in, and everyone was extremely nice and helpful. As a single mom with a limited income its nice to know that there is someone out there providing treatnent to those who need it. Thank you to Dr. Gray and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

An earlier review described him as "rude and greedy". That says it all. You'll have to scroll through to find that comment and all the other bad ones, though, since it looks like this site gets flooded with positive comments as soon as soon as a negative one is posted. Funny. Almost like someone is trying to manipulate the system. Seriously, time to find a new dentist.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I have had the good fortune of being a patient of Dr. Gray’s for many years. He consistently takes the time to explain procedures, cares about my comfort, and endeavours to make the experience as comfortable as possible - I am quite anxious about going to the dentist and knowing this, he proceeds at a gentle pace. His staff are always welcoming and accommodating to my schedule. I highly recommend him if you are considering a new dentist.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Not a good experience. Was left waiting 30 mintues for 5 mintues of his time.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

So friendly and personable. Would recommend to all of my friends. Dr. Gray is funny and hos staff are so helpful.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I have always hated going to the dentist. I would walk into a dental office and automatically feel a wave of anxiety wash over me, normally resulting in me crying in the dental chair. Childhood experiences with mean and uncaring dentists have made me wary of the entire profession. I never wanted to go, and was constantly in fear of receiving the call that I had to book another appointment. However, after my old dentist retired, I knew I would have to find another dentist and was recommended Dr. Gray's practice. After my first appointment, I was immediately put at ease. They gave me a tour of the office, to get me familiar with the place and explained everything to me - and they gave me a heated neck pillow! They even offered me a blanket, in case I still needed something else to settle myself. I can't believe how kind and comforting they were. I can't say that I'm not afraid of the dentist at all, but I can say that Dr. Gray and his staff made it a much more welcoming environment than any dental practice had been before.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Every time I go to Dr. Gray's office, I am reminded of why I have picked his practice for my dental care. I have been going for as long as I can remember, and I am always pleased with the treatment that both Dr. Gray and his staff give me. I am a nervous patient, and they always try their best to accommodate me, giving me a heated neck pillow and explaining procedures to me in a way that reassures me and settles my nerves. They make a point of getting to know you as a person, and not just a patient. They've always been good about answering any question I have and returning my calls. I have recommended Dr. Gray to my friends, and all who have gone have been just as happy as I have. Dr. Gray and his staff are incredible!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Terrible, called and called, no one answers the phone at this office. Had to go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Ian Gray

Dr. Ian Gray's response
We apologise for the lack of response. We try our best to ensure that every patient's call is answered promptly and responded to efficiently. Unfortunately, as it was the long weekend, we were not open on the Monday. Please feel free to call us back, leave a message, and we will be sure to get back to you. In case of emergency, please contact Dr. Gray at 905-716-6141.

Submitted May 28, 2018

Best and coolest dentist in town. i would definitely recommend DR. Ian Gray to anyone looking for dentist. The staff are amazing and very helpful. Im very thankful for my everyday beautiful smile. highly recommended

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Thank you Dr.Ian. Gray and your wonderful team for all of your excellent work and support over the years. You and your team come with the highest regards from me and my entire family. Thanks again. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. Ian Gray's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ian Gray studied dentistry at the University of Western Ontario, graduating in 1987, when he opened his own practice. Ian has been proudly providing excellent dentistry in Newmarket for the past 25 years. Ian has always felt it important to give back to the community. He has sponsored many local minor sports teams over the years including baseball, hockey and soccer. For 25 years, he has been instrumental in volunteering his time and expertise to the on-call service at Southlake Regional Hospital. His hospital privileges allow him to treat mentally and physically handicapped members of our community in comfort and with care. His goal is to provide the highest quality of dentistry in a relaxed caring environment. Dr. Gray is continually investing in continued education not only for himself but also for his team in order for us to provide the best care possible for each and every patient we see. He is currently training at the Kois centre in Seattle advancing his knowledge in the field of occlusion and TMJ (temporomandibular joint) disorders. Dr. Ian Gray lives in the Newmarket area with his wife Theresa and their five children. In his spare time he enjoys gardening, keeping fit, skiing, snowshoeing and plays hockey with a local men's league.

• English

• Westeren University (Grad. 1987)

• TMJ disorders