Dr. Ian Gray

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ian Gray

Dr Ian and staff are great! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for dental work.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Great warm and welcome. Appreciate what you do here

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

First time to this place and had a very nice visit today. Was getting my teeth cleaned, long overdue. Suzanna was very kind, patient and helpful with me. Always asked if I was ok and made sure I was comfortable and if I needed a break. Definitely recommended, will go back if possible.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Was a wonderful experience coming to the free dental day here at Dr. Grays office. Staff went above and beyond to make things go quick and smoothly. Will be back for sure.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Dr. Gray and staff are awesome, they’re very friendly, helpful, and put you right at ease. Best experience in last 5 years

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

I no longer live in province, and I miss Dr. Gray and his team. A great, attentive and understanding dentist, Dr. Gray and staff always made my visits as enjoyable as possible. Wish I could afford to travel back just to go back to the practice!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Am a real scaredy cat and Dr Gray and team made me feel instantly at ease. I was terrified to have dental work done without gas for a two hour appointment. He provided an alternative (small dose of Ativan) and was extremely happy with the results. He has provided an complete assessment which will correct many historical problems. His team followed up after each appointment. Genuinely delightful team!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Always receive top notch service at Dr. Gray's office and wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

I have a different regular dentist, however he is too far away and my pain was getting to be too much in a tooth I had previously had filled by my dentist. I decided to see Dr. Gray, and he was so accommodating, taking a look at my tooth the same day I called. He adjusted my bite and alleviated the discomfort that I had been living with for weeks. I really appreciated the follow up call that the office gave me, checking in to make sure that I was feeling better. I couldn't be more pleased with my experience at Dr. Grays.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Received an incredible cleaning the other day. Gentle and thorough. Always pleased with my service at Dr. Gray’s.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Dr. Ian Gray's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ian Gray studied dentistry at the University of Western Ontario, graduating in 1987, when he opened his own practice. Ian has been proudly providing excellent dentistry in Newmarket for the past 25 years. Ian has always felt it important to give back to the community. He has sponsored many local minor sports teams over the years including baseball, hockey and soccer. For 25 years, he has been instrumental in volunteering his time and expertise to the on-call service at Southlake Regional Hospital. His hospital privileges allow him to treat mentally and physically handicapped members of our community in comfort and with care. His goal is to provide the highest quality of dentistry in a relaxed caring environment. Dr. Gray is continually investing in continued education not only for himself but also for his team in order for us to provide the best care possible for each and every patient we see. He is currently training at the Kois centre in Seattle advancing his knowledge in the field of occlusion and TMJ (temporomandibular joint) disorders. Dr. Ian Gray lives in the Newmarket area with his wife Theresa and their five children. In his spare time he enjoys gardening, keeping fit, skiing, snowshoeing and plays hockey with a local men's league.

• English

• Westeren University (Grad. 1987)

• TMJ disorders