Ratings for Dr. Paul F. Dellaripa

This guy is an excellent medical professional. The complications and diagnosis in this field is a big challenge. He does everything he can to help with my ILD. Glad I have him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

This doctor is pathetic. Please seek alternative to Dr. Delleripa. He tried to kill my wife and gave her a deadly brain virus called PML and never told us about the dangers of his fix. Please be careful.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Just a really great doctor!! Humorous, attentive, informative, and kind!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

DR. Dellarrippa is very knowledgeable, intelligent, and caring. He has treated and followed me into remission with Behcets Disease. A great physician you can trust.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I was misdiagnosed and mistreated for three years with Paul Dellaripa. Any information or symptom that did not fit his preconceived notion was dismissed and not included in his notes. He got my medication orders wrong several times. He refused my requests for a consult with a different specialty for years. Several times he offered a treatment plan of "gut it out." He was wrong and I suffered for it.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. Dellaripa knows his stuff, but has such horrible bedside manner that he makes you feel extremely inadequate and incredibly unimportant. Every appointment I have had has felt very rushed making me feel like I was some annoyance. He looks at me (able to walk and move freely) and says "well, you look great, any problems?"Just because I am very young with this disease doesn't mean I should be deformed. He once told me that I had cancer in my ears (it was psoriasis). Anyways, he basically ignores my pain and is not personable. amen.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

1st visit seemed very helpful and compassionate .2nd visit he was rushed, annoyed threw me some papework about MTX and said read about it & try it if you want. "oh and by the way you may have sarcoidosis too but the MTX will take care of both. "we could order an MRI but your insurance won't cover it . Not feeling good about him reading the $4500 worth of bloodwok & X-rays . Still don't have a dx. And he just walked be out of the rooom.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

I LOVE Dr. Dellaripa. He will spend as much time with me as necessary and never makes me feel rushed. He LISTENS to my problems and concerns and always offers more than one option in treating my disease. He has the latest expertise but always lets me know I am in control of my treatment. I even like him better than my primary care doc., and he has treated me by phone for minor issues not related to his specialty. He has cut through insurance red tape for me and has gotten me quick appointments with other specialists when needed. He is an excellent doctor if you like to be involved with decisions regarding your treatment. He will give you all the info you need and then respect your decisions and work with you from there. Very intelligent, respectful and caring.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Dr. Dellaripa has been my doctor for many years and I would never go to anyone else. I am so pleased with Dr. Dellaripa that I followed him from Lahey Clinic to B&W even though I live in NH and it's over an hour drive for me. I have a complicated condition and difficult to treat as I don't respond well to medications. Dr. Dellaripa has been great with my treatments despite my complications. His personality is great with me and my family. He's' been rushed a few times but I haven't been to a doctor yet that I didn't feel he/she was rushed at at least one of my appointments. I also ALWAYS get my test results from Dr. Dellaripa in the mail and he always writes in a note that I should feel free to call if I want to discuss them. Mostly, I know I am capable and caring hands with Dr. Dellaripa.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

I saw Dr. Dellaripa several time for mysterious inflammation in my hand. He was extremely helpful, and contrary to some other posts on here he had good communication skills and was personable and respectful. He communicated my lab results to me clearly. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Paul F. Dellaripa's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)