Ratings for Dr. Y. Behelak

Nice and knowledgeable doctor. I went for my 6-week post partum check-up and came back satisfied... he was straight to the point!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

No bedside manner, rude, condensending, does not remember even the complex cases forcing you to retell your entire medical history at every single appointment because he is too lazy to even open your medical chart. I'm not sure how he was in the past but he should have retired some time ago.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

This is my first pregnancy. Dr Behelak is such a wonderful doctor. He takes all the time to answer our questions and he gave me all the instructions clearly for what i need to do next.. And he jokes too, very warm and friendly Doctor. I am so happy i chose him as my OBGYN.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

He was my dr for 10 years, never did anything about my fibroid. Now it's too late I need hysterectomy because fibroid measures 7.5cm, I'm 44 and suffered from chronic anemia because of heavy bleeding during all this time. My GP sent me to see a surgeon and finally my problem is being resolved. Dr Behelak practices old fashion medicine, he's sexist with not nice comments during appointments and not competent at all. So many times I complained about my heavy bleeding and cramps during my periods, showed him my blood test results indicating anemia, never got an answer. Please get a second opium if your're not satisfied, do not trust him as I did !

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I saw dr behelak during my first pregnancy. The staff was really nice and made me feel welcomed. Even with an appointment though i was always waiting at least 45 minutes extra. He wasnt helpful and denied answering my questions about birthing and labor until a much later date. He then claimed that a baby born in a birthing tub will drown, and that if he didnt cut the umbilical right away at birth the blood will pump back into my placenta. Both things proven false. Im sure he got his diploma from a cracker jack box. He was exceptionally rude.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

He is extraordinary!! Great OBGYN I couldn't ask for better! The staff can be rude and he might seem that way but he is very kind and very funny as well! He was my mother's OBGYN and now mine as well, once again couldn't ask for better!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. B is an Amazing doctor! Very helpful and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Shame on you Dr. Behelak for allowing this patient to suffer from heavy bleeding fibroids, at times hemorrhaging, for 9 years without suggesting even one alternative or treatment. The only suggestion given was to wait for menopause when the fibroids could possibly shrink. Shame on me for not finding another doctor sooner!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Best Dr to look after you, ever. He is caring and takes the time to answer your questions. Karen, his secretary, is helpful and accommodating.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Behelak and his staff are so rude. They are not welcoming at all. He sent me to have some tests done and told me not to call him that he would be the one to call me. I have been waiting 5 weeks for the test results. I end up calling , which the secretary was so rude. It seems in order to get my results I have to be the one to call for them. This is the first gynecologist that done this, my former gynecologist would call me right away when they get the results. I won't recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015