Ratings for Dr. Kelly O. Elmore

Very attentive and helpful in regards to questions and concerns. Always responsive and friendly

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Patient and seeks to understand specific patient needs. Skilled and professional

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Doctor Elmore is a phenomenal and genuine person. Her goal is to help young women and yea h them more about health and it doesn’t stop there! She’s a VERY wise woman. A doctor who cares is a doctor I am blessed to have!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr. Elmore was very informative and attentive to my situation. She went above and beyond in her follow up, to make sure I was pleased. Thank so much!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr. Elmore is intelligent, professional and very personal.. She is truly doing what she was born to do. I appreciate her willingness to talk to you about my whole body and how to achieve a healthy lifestyle!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr. Elmore is thorough in her assessments and explains things in a way I can understand. She truly cares and is passionate about women’s health.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr. Elmore is amazing!!!! Whenever I have a question she is always there. She is so compassionate and does not treat me like a number. I highly recommend Dr. Kelly O. Elmore.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Simply put, she cares! She listens and she knows her stuff. Love her!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr. Elmore is fantastic! I first came to her with an issue that had been troubling me for several months, had been wrongly diagnosed by another doctor, and all the treatments and prescriptions failed. Within five minutes of my first visit with Dr. Elmore she explained what was going on recommended an over the counter solution and 2 weeks later, everything was in order! There are no words to describe how I felt after months of discomfort . . .I highly recommend Dr. Elmore.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

When it comes to medicine, healing and overall patient care I find Dr. Kelly O. Elmore and her staff to be truly knowlegable, approachable, resourceful, patient and kind. Dr. Kelly O. Elmore is my favorite phisician by far and I would recommend her services to all females seeking a medical expert who takes a mindful approach to health, prevention and wellness.

Dr. Kelly O. Elmore's Credentials

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 2002)