Ratings for Dr. Kelly O. Elmore

Dr. Elmore is one ofthe most caring, compassionate doctors that I've ever worked with for Ob/Gyn. Not only is she professional, but she calls and follows up with me, looking after she's answered my question. She doesn't just ask about me, she inquires about NY whole family. And that's what puts her a cut above the rest. I can always count on her to be just a phone call or email away. She put my fears to rest and calmed my anxiety when I was going through my pregnancy . I would recommend Dr. Elmore to any woman looking for their next Ob/Gyn .

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Very attentive and helpful in regards to questions and concerns. Always responsive and friendly

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

When it comes to medicine, healing and overall patient care I find Dr. Kelly O. Elmore and her staff to be truly knowlegable, approachable, resourceful, patient and kind. Dr. Kelly O. Elmore is my favorite phisician by far and I would recommend her services to all females seeking a medical expert who takes a mindful approach to health, prevention and wellness.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Was given an over the phone consultation with information provided from previous doctor to compare their opinion. Dr. Elmore was extremely compassionate and thorough with her explanation of my options for uterine fibroids. As a result I made the best decision for my situation!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Destroyed my fallopian tubes during a routine tubal ligation, reversal cannot be performed

Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr. Kelly O. Elmore's Credentials

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 2002)