Ratings for Dr. Henry Levenson

The last time I say Dr. Levenson he started asking me questions about my condition in front of another patient in the waiting room. Seemed like he was always very upset. I would not recommend this doctor. I think he needs to retire.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

DO NOT USE THIS DR FOR PAIN MANAGMENT!! He is so mean to patients (he literally yells at them so loud you can hear it in the waiting room) that his PA (who is an angel BTW so I gave HER a 5)wants to quit. He put my mother on so much pain medication that we were afraid she had Alzheimers and when she told him this he switched her to barely any meds at all! Not only did this result in a return of her pain but also the added pain of withdrawls. He then had the audacity to "fire" her as a patient when she told him the barely more than tylenol amount of pain killers wasn't enough. My mother has PROVABLE causes for her pain and was nothing but disrespected by this "Dr" who treated her like a junkie. So unless you want the same kind of service, run screaming from Dr. Levenson.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

At the beginning he seemed helpful, but for the most part seemed more interested in pushing drugs. On a couple visits he seemed angry and in a bad mood...I will not be back...

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Dr. Henry Levenson's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Secure Horizons