Ratings for Dr. Perry V. Silva

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Silva was rude to me during the procedures, when I told the dental assistant I "felt like leaving because I was scared" (joking) he came up behind me bellowing that "I was here on my own choice!" I said nothing back. The wisdom tooth extraction he did got "drysocket" and he refused t return any of my calls for two weeks. The same extraction site now causes me pain much of the time. He referred me to a pain specialist. I recieived a letter today throwing me out of his pratice for no reason!!!!! I can't help but wonder why he refused to answer my calls about the painful "drysocket" after the extraction. His assistant told me that I could not see him(?) and that it wasn't drysocket. I finally saw his partner and he confirmed that it was. This I believe added to the complications I am now experiencing. His attitude was hostile and rude at times, which I didn't understand. I was polite to him... wy he threw me out of his pratice baffels meto no end. I am in pain.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. Perry V. Silva's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1992)