Ratings for Dr. T. Daniel Caddell

Dr Caddell almost killed me. He had me on so much medication that I couldn't even function. He then stopped seeing me because I told him I would rather not take Oxycodone when the Lortab was working. I was also on Xanax & within two days of running out of my meds I was hospitalized with seizures & woke up after 3 days in the hospital not knowing where I was or what happened. Now I['m trying to get my records from him & guess what? Office is closed so I have no idea where to go from here. My new doctors need them before they will see me. All those saying he didn't do anything wrong are crazy. He did wrong by me when he left me to fend for myself to detox from Xanax & Lortab. I had no idea that you had to come off it slowly because I had never taken it before on a regular basis & he never explained that I needed to come off slowly. A good doctor would've told me that before they "Let me go" just because I didn't want to take Oxycodone.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Caddell's well over 10 years and he has never been unprofessional with me in anyway what so ever. He and his staff are so caring and sincere. It really is sad to see these women make false claims against him. He is a good christian Doctor and those kind are very hard to find these days. God Bless you Dr.C and you are truly missed. Come back soon. You and your family are in my prayers.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

great docter can't wait till get get's back hope soon. he has been alot of help too me pray's with me

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr Caddell is innocent,these old bags age 50s and 60s that accused him are a joke, why in God's name would a Dr. risk EVERYTHING for saggy old hags,20 somethings yea. Makes no sense,they got drug tested failed dismissed,for the red flag of selling them. I miss him, he is my Dr of 15 yrs do not waste time at Carolina pain 1005 grove Rd. Dr Reddick, is a piece of GARBAGE.I waited from 1:30 til 5:30 to be seen, she had NONE of my records, dismissed me, with a pamphlet for a rehab!! 1 of her flunkies walked in handed me paperwork, that brochure, curtly told me to call "those" people, she doesn't fill prescriptions on the 1st visit, but I don't get another appointment, they told me they would not see me. So I am in a mess, she treated me like a drug addict.WHERE WERE MY RECORDS?I'm gettin a lawyer she better watch her back,COS I am comin after her sorry good for nothing ass.Dr Caddell helped make my life able to bear, I suffer from real pain,and dontget high I feel normal.got my ip? GOOD

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Been going to Dr Caddell since I was 14 I am now 37.My daughter has been going to him since she was 6 wks old.I cannot begin to say enough good about Dr Caddell. I am not on ANY type of pills other than blood pressure nor is anyone in my family. Any health problem that we have ever had he got to the root of or sent us to someone who could.You ppl trying to place blame on someone you need to start w yourself! Nobody made you take anything you didn't want to & we as adults know right from wrong So now really who is to blame ......IT STARTS WITH YOU!!!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

He is a very good doctor and very smart takes his time does not rush you out my family been going to him for 15 years and everyone of them are fine.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr.Caddell is a very great doctor, he listens to what you have to say . He does not try to just get you out of his way he will actually listen to you unlike some doctors. He tries to help people , but then there are people that take advantage of him and then try to place the blame on him. If people would do what he says then they wouldnt have drug problems or maybe die from takng their meds wrong. And the needle pushers, Dr. Caddell dont tell you to melt the pills and put them in a needle, he tells you how many to take by mouth. My rating for him would be a 10 if it was on here he is a great man and doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Doctor was great. Too high for normal visit. Staff unprofessional

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

My Daughter started going to Dr. Caddell at the age of 17 and by the age of 25 she was signed into detox to come off prescription drugs she was addicted to. She asked that Dr. Caddell be the one to sign her into Detox. With one year drug free she returned to this "Dr." and less than two years later she is back on the same drugs prescribed by him that she was in the beginning. The bottles of pills he has her taking and the amounts are unreal. Please be mindful of this Dr. his care and understanding are much too good and his common sense is not even close to being capable of caring of a self proclaimed addict! As for his staff and punctuality I am uncertain... I have given this a 3. My main concern is how freely he prescribes drugs.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Dr. Caddell has always been kind and courteous and concerned with my well being. He takes the time to ask all the right questions and shows genuine concern for his patients.Most doctors now have a time limit and they treat people like animals, get them in and out but not Dr. Caddell.He is a very compassionate person that actually cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

Dr. T. Daniel Caddell's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1984)

Kaiser-Permanente