Ratings for Dr. Kenneth W. Mak

I had a tonsillectomy in 2006 with this doctor. He was a nice guy, but I remember him being a little short. I didn't take it as anything bad. I was in a lot of pain from my tonsils, and he did a great job on the surgery. The staff was all very nice also. I'm not sure why there is bad ratings. So, I figured I'd add mine. I'm forever grateful that I had a clean surgery with no complications. Saved me from years of pain!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Horrible bedside manner. Comes off as rude and uncaring.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Staff needs to let parents know that minor needs to be at appointment when discussing surgery options.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

This DR is a very good DR, I had a problem with my throat and had a Biopsy,as it turns out what we thought could be cancer wasn't but he took the time to look and biopsy something in my throat as it turns out it was cancer, other DR could have missed it, he didn't:) and because of this I have a chance to beat this and live he cares about people, if you need a great ENT DR he is it. :)

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I have cronic sinus infections and he ordered a CAT scan. It had priority reading. After three weeks I called the office to get results and they said he would call me. It has now been six weeks and I went and got a copy and will be taking it to another doctor!!! I now have another infection!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Told me to cancel a test ordered by the referring physician which was a necessary test. Test proved doctors initial diagnosis was wrong.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

Dr. Kenneth W. Mak's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1994)