Ratings for Dr. Jacci G. Walden

My rating is primarily for the staff. I left multiple messages and tried to schedule an appointment as a new patient. No one ever returned my phone call to set anything up despite my multiple attempts at speaking with them. I was always told they would call back and they never did. They kept saying they were too busy.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Walden is a kind and friendly doctor. The wait times are usually much longer than you would expect. Dr. Walden is amazing at explaining HER diagnosis so that you are completely clear before you leave her office. I have never felt rushed. However, my family and I are not quite sure we have ever received a proper diagnosis... Ever! If you want to spend $$ on a doctor that is nice and will explain everything perfectly (with complete confidence) but you truly don't care if you are being correctly diagnosed, go see Dr. Walden. As for me, I have to find a new doctor because my health is most important.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I love Dr Walden. We've been going to her for years and she is always very informative and knowledgeable. My whole family goes to her and she knows who belongs to whom and keeps everyone straight. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Caring doctor, doesn't make you feel rushed or embarrassed by health problems. She explains everything. She is very kind and considerate.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

The receptionist is horrible. After being 5 minutes late my first time to visit, she tells me I can't have my appointment becuase I am too late. Nothing about the HUGE accident outside with the entire road shut down that might have played a part in what took me over 20 minutes to make a 5 minute drive! Horrible customer service, ESPECIALLY for a first impression first time customer brining in a family of 6!!! I just LOVE dragging my infant around town in rush hour traffic to be treated like that. Maybe when you come here if you are held up in anyway, for even a moment, you should call in like you are needing a pass to first grade. OH, and if they are even 5 minutes late seeing you according to your appointment time............LEAVE!!!! LEAVE!!!!!!!!! LEAVE!!!!!!! LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

I found doctor Walden a wonderful, caring doctor. She listened and then explained test results and I did not feel rushed. I loved her ability to be direct and symathetic at the same time. She s a doctor that I will recommend to my family and friends ....... I give her 5 stars.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

I have never been to a more dismissive, rude, unprofessional person practicing medicine. I will not call this person an M.D. After explaining my symptoms to her, she did no follow up but during the 20 min. I was in her office agressively explained that my problems were because I was "old". When my symptoms continued and escalated, I went to another Doctor. I requesting my blood test FIVE TIMES from Walden's staff. Proper diagnosis and follow up revealed I have MS. and a paroitid tumor. That is a pretty big mis-diagnosis. I would not ever recommend this arrogant woman.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

I found Dr. Walden a waste of time and money. Harsh, abrasive, dismissive and unresponsive to my questions...Refused requested refill of medication without explaination. Her staff explained test results and were unable to answer my questions. I will not return but will find another doctor. My ailment has not been addressed.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Dr. Walden and her staff are great. She is very kind and knowledgeable. Doesn't beat around the bush and doesn't waste your time. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

Dr. Jacci G. Walden's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1999)