Ratings for Dr. Wayne I. Yamahata

Dr. Yamahata is truly an incredible surgeon and a caring doctor who gives you the upmost respect as a person and all the confidence as a patient you could need going into surgery. I am diligent at researching my doctors and came across Dr. Yamahata when I was considering getting a tummy tuck and liposuction. From the moment I walked into my consultation I knew that he was the surgeon for me. He has never rushed me out of my appointment and has opened his arms to every question I could possibly think. Dr. Yamahata is abundantly qualified as a surgeon and as a teacher and is always educating himself on new techniques within Plastic Surgery. He has an artistic ability that I was looking for in my surgeon and has given me back the confidence I was missing after having two kids. I had tried and tried to lose weight but after my C-section there was just a pouch that I was unable to get rid of, after surgery and following all the post op instructions I was able to go from a size 10 women’s to a size 2. I couldn’t be happier with my decision to use Dr. Yamahata and if there are any further surgeries in my future he will always be my choice. Thank You Dr. Yamahata!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I saw Dr. Yamahata for breast augmentation surgery. From the consultation through the post-op appointments, the office staff and Doctor were courteous, professional and prompt. I was always seen on time and all of my questions and concerns were addressed with kindness and professionalism. My breasts look great and are exactly what I pictured. The "picking out" process wasn't what I expected but Dr. Yamahata listened to what I wanted and delivered perfectly. I recommend him without hesitation!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

Very professional and does a beautiful job!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Dr. Wayne I. Yamahata's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Wayne Yamahata is a board-certified plastic surgeon who has met the highest standards of training, experience and proficiency in plastic surgery for the face, body, and breasts. Dr. Yamahata specializes in a comprehensive range of procedures including breast augmentation, tummy tucks, facelifts, breast lifts, liposuction, eyelid lifts, breast reduction, and ear surgery. From his offices in Sacramento and Roseville, he serves patients throughout Northern California. Please visit Dr. Yamahata's website to learn more about the procedures he performs!

• Spanish
  • Russian
  • English

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal