Ratings for Dr. Wayne I. Yamahata

I saw Dr. Yamahata for breast augmentation surgery. From the consultation through the post-op appointments, the office staff and Doctor were courteous, professional and prompt. I was always seen on time and all of my questions and concerns were addressed with kindness and professionalism. My breasts look great and are exactly what I pictured. The "picking out" process wasn't what I expected but Dr. Yamahata listened to what I wanted and delivered perfectly. I recommend him without hesitation!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

Very professional and does a beautiful job!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Dr. Wayne I. Yamahata's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Wayne Yamahata is a board-certified plastic surgeon who has met the highest standards of training, experience and proficiency in plastic surgery for the face, body, and breasts. Dr. Yamahata specializes in a comprehensive range of procedures including breast augmentation, tummy tucks, facelifts, breast lifts, liposuction, eyelid lifts, breast reduction, and ear surgery. From his offices in Sacramento and Roseville, he serves patients throughout Northern California. Please visit Dr. Yamahata's website to learn more about the procedures he performs!

• English
  • Russian
  • Spanish

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• First Name changed from "Wayne" to "Wayne I."

October 20, 2013