Dr. Brian Kent

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian Kent

Overall excellent experience. Everything went smoother and easier than i ever expected. The staff was wonderful from my first consultation all the way through to the last post-op appointment. Dr. Kent did an amazing job, and I could not be any happier with my results.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2019

After reading and researching for a surgeron, i went with Dr Kent. He had wonderful reviews. I was greeded by Mandy, who is awesome and so helpful. Mandy and Dr. Kent walked me through every step and answer every questions i had. Dr. Kent was very personable and I felt very comfortable with him. I went home that day feeling excited. I called the next day and set my appointment for surgery. Honestly, I never consult with plastic surgeons after meeting him. He was just that great and very prefectional. On my pre-op, the nurses at the family he used was wonderful. They were just as excited as i was. Surgery went great. No complications. No pain, to my surprised. Met with Dr. Kent the next morning for my first post op visit. Everything was looking as promised. 6 weeks after my surgery and I am nearly scar-free. It's amazing how quickly i healed and even my friends and family could not tell where my scars were at. I highly recommend Dr. Kent. He very personable and perfectional!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

I Googled tummy tucks and Dr Kent was one of the Dr.'s that came up. I sent an email to get a consultation and was contacted shortly by Mandy who was extremely helpful and got me in right away. I had several consultations but I went with Dr. Kent because I felt that he was the most honest. He could of done another procedure but told me unlike the other Dr.'s that for what it would cost me I would not get 'the bang for my buck' which I completely respected. I could not be happier with the results of my tummy tuck and am so glad that I went with Dr. Kent. The whole experience was great from the beginning! Everyone I came in contact with throughout the process was extremely friendly and helpful and I would recommend him to anyone looking!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Quick responses, caring and specific detail was given to all questions and care during my consultation, surgery and recovery. Office staff was extremely friendly and took time to make me feel comfortable. I am more than pleased with my results and must add that the experience was much easier and had less issues than what I believed I would go through. Highly recommend Dr. Brian Kent - he is one gifted surgeon. Thank you so much for your skills, as my self esteem, personal identity and overall state of being has enhanced to a higher degree in life due to my choice.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

I am very pleased with my results!!! The nurses and staff at the hospital were awesome!! Dr, Kent did an amazing job!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

I had Breast implant replacements, one was leaking it looked terrible, I went to three other Breast implant surgeons, but decided on Dr. Kent the staff did not make me feel awkward at all they were very sympathetic, I felt very comfortable also Dr. Kent's had the most exsperience in doing this procedure. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kents office to any one that needs Breast. Implant replacement surgery. .

flag | Submitted September 1, 2019

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Kent and Mandy. My experience has been wonderful from start to finish. They are both accessible 24/7 and my results have far exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

I had been doing a workout program for 2 years. I was unsuccessful however of getting rid of the mommy pooch that came with having my 4 kids. I decided to have the tummy tuck and came here since having a previous augmentation. Dr. Kent was able to give me not just my before baby body, but even better. Anytime i had an issue or concern Mandy and Dr Kent were always available no matter the time or day. I am extremely pleased with my final results. For the first time in a long time I am able to wear anything i want, and actually do not dread getting dressed. Best decision ever!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

I have been wanting a tummy tuck since my first son was born at the age of 16. The pregnancy left me with a lot of loose skin that made me uncomfortable in clothes and without clothes. While looking around to find the right office to fit my needs, I returned to Dr. Kent's office because the experience felt more personal and caring to my individual needs. I also decided to have an under eye lift due to hereditary bags unders the eyes. He performed a piece of artwork that left me extremely satisfied. Mandy answered all of my questions throughout the entire processes, even after hours. I could not have chose a better place to trust all of my work to!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Great experience with Dr. Kent and staff from the first consult to the last follow up. I love my results as well!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Dr. Brian Kent's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1981)

Molina