Ratings for Dr. Brian Kent

I could not be happier that I had my Mommy Makeover! Dr. Kent and, his nurse, Mandy are awesome! From beginning to end, I felt informed and prepared. Dr. Kent was upfront about the best way to achieve the results I described. Mandy was available ANY time to answer any and all questions I had. Thank you guys!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Kent is very professional and knowledgable, and was always there to answer any questions or concerns I had about anything! He and his staff was on call anytime I needed them! My mommy make over experience was great, and I would HIGHLY recommend him for any type of cosmetic surgery!!! Thank you for everything, and making me feel confident again in my new body!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Kent is very professional. My experience was excellent. He always made time for me and answered all my questions. Mandy worked hard at making sure all the insurance was going to work out. She is awesome! Highly recommend Dr. Kent.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

He explained options and all risk before my surgery. Also, did not make promises he could not keep. After surgery he made himself 100 percent available, I was provided his cell phone number as well as his nurses. Mandy was exceptional at helping through the process!! She answered texts late at night, reviewed my healing when I had concerns. It was very nice having a check up every week instead of twice then not seeing me for two months. My delayed healing was caught early and treated accurately with no complications!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

I could not be any happier with my experience with Dr. Kent! He did an incredible job, and the results were even better than I hoped. I was nervous the size would not be what I wanted, but it was perfect. Mandy, his nurse, was also a great help.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr.Kent and staff helped me understand each part of the breast augmentation process, giving me time and resources to make educated decisions, and also the peace of mind in trusting their professional opinions. I am very pleased with the results. I was nervous about surgery (this was my first), and through many conversations, Dr.Kent prepared me and eased my worries by speaking from experience. I was referred by a trusted friend, and I would recommend Dr.Kent to anyone needing that kind of personal reference. This provider would be the first I would return to for any other services or procedures that may interest me in the future. Thanks, Dr.Kent!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Kent and Mandy made my decision to have surgery an easy one. I felt so confident in my decision after meeting with them and I couldn’t be happier with my results. I will recommend him to everyone!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Kent and Mandy were very professional. I would recommend Dr. Kent to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr. Kent is very conscientious about every aspect of this surgery. He is very careful to make sure the breasts are even in every way. It was very important for me to find a Dr. that could make me feel normal again. I found that with Dr. Kent.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I could not have had a better experience. Dr. Kent took the time to listen to what I wanted, and I am so incredibly impressed with my results. From the very first consult to the final appointment-- my expectations have been exceeded!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Brian Kent's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1981)