Ratings for Dr. Bernard Markowitz

I interviewed with several Beverly Hills plastic surgeons and did not find a surgeon that made me completely confident and comfortable, until I met Dr. Markowitz. I could immediately tell that he had a passion and perfectionism towards his profession, without being egotistical or insensitive. He took time to explain everything from pre-surgery to post-surgery and was very transparent. Because of Dr. Markowitz and his incredible staff (including surgical coordinator Antonia Davis) I was completely confident and secure going into the procedure. After the procedure (full face, neck, and brow lift) I was a little swollen, but there was absolutely no bruising or scarring. The day after, I could already see results that were natural looking. I had a quick recovery and my friends and family would compliment me, on the fact that my face looked the same as it did 20 years ago. Dr. Markowitz has a keen understanding of facial structure and his inherent expertise left me with a totally natural result. I cannot recommend Dr. Markowitz highly enough. As a women who was on the fence and hesitant about this procedure, he made me feel completely secure and have such a joyful experience through it all.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Bernard Markowitz's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1979)