Ratings for Dr. Richard S. Fightlin

While I am sure that Dr Fightlin knows his stuff, I was left with a very bitter taste in my mouth with the way he treated my husband when he and I were there for a visit. My husband's body makes kidney stones. At any given time his kidneys look like, what doctors have described as, a gravel pit. As a result, the local Porterville ER has done way too many CT's on him. When we finally had enough $ to go see Dr Fightlin, after he stepped out of our room and across the hall to the office, he called the ER and in a voice that the office waiting room got to hear as well as us and the rest of the patients, he cursed at the hospital telling them they did "f**king too many damn CT's on this guy". I understand that perhaps too many were done but that kind of language was uncalled for and certainly not in your front office so that the whole office can hear. That's why doctors have their own offices where they can close the door and keep things private.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr. Fightlin is a kind, caring doctor, and very knowledgeable in his field. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

Dr. Fightlin is amazing. He is helpful, he listens and he gets it right the first time. Our little town is truly fortunate to have him. One of the best doctors I have ever met. He is compassionate and has a great bedside manner. On top of all of that he finds time to volunteer in our community to help the unfortunate. One of the best things that has ever happend to Porterville!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Dr. Richard S. Fightlin's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1965)

Unicare