Ratings for Dr. Felix Yip

So far the place and experience was fine other than the long...long...wait to see the Dr. since he is only at this office once a month and from what I was told they are not open past 11 a.m., I have never heard of a office that is only open half a day on a weekday. I found it hard to understand Dr. Felix Yip due to his heavy accent so it made it challenging for me to understand what he was explaining and I found myself walking out still confused to what the plan was or why he was doing it. As far as the office itself I thought the rooms were nice and tidy and seemed clean. Very busy and very little space in the waiting area when I had gone. The staff seemed to be nice at the West Covina Office but some of them are hard to understand like the receptionist who I was talking on the phone with to schedule an appointment. Make sure you state what office your calling for since there are 2 other locations.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Felix Yip's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1980)

HealthPartners