Ratings for Dr. Leon I. Bender

Excelente doctor fuí muy afortunado cuando fuí referido por mi cancer a la prostata. Su oficina siempre es amable.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Bender has some of the worst bed side manners of any dr. I have ever encountered. After months of being raped in his office and giving me antibiotics after antibiotics. Nothing was working, so he rudely suggested that my only alternative was to use a catheter for the rest of my life! I could not believe that lack of sensitivity!! I'm 33! I found another dr. who is rated higher than Bender and he has been a tremendous help. This guy needs a personality adjustment and needs to realize that he's messing with peoples lives!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Dr. Bender really knows his stuff, and we've found him to be kind, involved and caring. He's gotten us through several rough times, and has been available to us after hours when my husband needed help. The staff is not only nice and helpful, but is very responsive and always remembers us. My husband and I both feel he was very lucky when his doctor referred him to Dr. Bender.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

I did not have to wait long... his staff was very kind... the doctor and his nurse were very gentle...my medication was called into the pharmacy..wow!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

DR. BENDER AND HIS STAFF WERE WONDERFUL.. I SAW HIM FOR A SECOND OPINION AND I MUST SAY HE FOUND MY PROBLEM.. HIS NURSE BEBE WAS ALSO VERY KIND..

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Dr Bender is 75. Old school. His DRE exam was rough and unessasary as he spreads you standing up, jabbing and pushing his fingers forcefully in to your rectum. Was very painful and different than the smooth DRE's I have had in the past. I enjoyed some his no none sense bottom line experience, he seems irritated and pre occupied. Something just doesn't seem right their. Strange people walking around and a disorganized messiness. I would consult with him but certainly would not have him have the last word on any major reccemendation.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

dr. bender is a very kind and knowledgable man. As a doctor I do reccomend him. Unfortunatly, his nurse, didi, is a horribly rude example of a human being. She treats the patients as 2nd class citizens, and litterally yells at them and belittles them. Dr. Bender, your patients deserve better than that. Get rid of that nurse and get someone kind. I can't even believe she is allowed to work at such a high quality medical center. Stressed or not, she needs to get over herself!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Leon I. Bender's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1964)