Ratings for Dr. Stuart A. Chalfin

Like others have said, he is very knowledgeable but his availability is subpar and when you do get an appointment, expect to wait past the time of your appointment.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Horrible as I took my 90 year old wheelchair bound mom for her 3pm appointment only to walkout at 5 because they were over booked. The 2pm before us was still sitting there. Staff gives you that dumb "I don't know" answer after repeated inquiries

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Chalfin treated me for six weeks for an acute condition. I appreciated his kind demeanor and the knowledgeable and effective manner in which he addressed my issue.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

Although I was somewhat happy with Dr Chalfin. Staff and wait time was enough for me to not to continue with the care

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr. Chalfin is the only doctor I've ever had that has talked to me with compassion and patience, rather than trying to rush me out the door. He has answered all of my questions about procedures, physiology and medication without irritation or that attitude of "Just follow my orders without question, I'm the doctor". I've had some invasive testing done and he has been very sensitive to my comfort level. The staff is very friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr. Stuart A. Chalfin's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1976)

Healthnet