Ratings for Dr. Saad Juma

This Doctor seemed to milk my insurance company for every test he could , needed or not. I had a kidney stone that was discovered immediatly and Dr. Juma convinced me that I needed to do the surgery that would break up this stone. I went through this surgery and the agrevationand pain associated with after, only to learn after that the procedure only had a ten percent chance to work due to the location of the stone in my kidney. Dr. Juma knew this and only revealed that the stone probably would not pass even after the surgery , Only after I went through it all. He then suggested that we go through the more invasive surgery and remove all th now smaller stones that are now , which were not before causing me issues and pain. After all the painful proceduress that were not needed and the only ten percent sucessful chance surgery he was paid for, Ithink I will go to a urologst that is there to help me and be honest with me other than the urologist after the all mighty dollar. Would not let him do the next procedure if he would do it probono. I think he is a misinformed Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr Juma wouldn't answer my questions before the snip-snip. Told me it's like a passenger asking a pilot about how he flies the plane. Based on the lame consult, I had to go with a different Dr.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Awful! First time, I waited 2 hours in the waiting room, got fed up and left. Decided to try one more time and went back, stupid me. Waited only 45 minutes this time. But once shown to an exam room, the nurse had me undress and did NOT give me a cover (sheet, blanket, etc) and left me exposed for 50 minutes. And the doctor did NOT show up. What an awful, humiliating experience. Will NEVER go back!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

The wait is far to long for testing and service available throughout the county. He gets so far behind in the discussions of how his trade used to be done, as if that has any meaning to ones current situation. He's very friendly, and this passes for greater skills. I'm no better for his "knowledge"

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr. Saad Juma's Credentials

• Univ Of Baghdad, Coll Of Med, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Encinitas, CA