Ratings for Dr. Patricia Kenny

Dr. Kenny was my dentist for 6 years. She fixed any issue I had, never told me that a stain was fine, she made sure the hygienist got it out! She took really good care of my teeth. And if I ever had an issue it was with the reception and it was minor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Staff can be rude at times. Dr Kenny has been our dentist for many years now with great results

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Excellent dr. Great with kids. Extremely caring. Even gave me her home number to call if my daughters abscessed tooth got worse over the weekend.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Kenny for several years now. I find her and all the staff excellent. She is professional, knowledgeable and very nice. I highly recommend her and her clinic!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Office is nice, staff is friendly, dentist is nice however I question the skill. Both my husband and I started seeing dr Kenny a year ago. We both had fillings completed. Both mine ended up with abscesses and required root canals and crowns. I ended up with a dental emergency and the dentist suggested I cancel any future procedures with my dentist. The fillings my husband received a year ago are falling out. Its sad but we're left finding a new dentist :(

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Very good and kind Dentist, have been going to her for 5 yrs

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

A very good dentist for children who are afraid of dentist's. She takes her time with children and makes sure to explain step by step what she's doing.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

I found Dr. Kenny to be an amazing dentist. She was extremely patient with my son, and you can tell she truly enjoys her work. She was right on time, and explained everything to my son before she did anything. She interacted with him very well, and put him and myself at ease. The hygenist Ramona, was also amazing. I would recommend this dental clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007