Ratings for Dr. Ravi Shenava

terrible doctor. first time going there and hes yelling at his assistant and being very rude assuming this is because she has to be in the room with him at all times but 100% unacceptable to make her job miserable because of his own mistakes. once we got in the room he was all over the place with his little lectures as if he didn't even know what to say. with very little knowledge of my situation he said yup your clinically depressed you need medication. he also proceeded to tell me the difference between a physiologist and a psychiatrist and it was very important for me to know that hes a real doctor who can prescribe medicine. if he feels the need to stress his importance as a doctor in the first place making sure i know "he knows what hes doing" makes me question his ability as a doctor at all. i think he could care less just wants to give a prescription and get you out of his office.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

a very kind doctor and he knows his medications. Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I can't believe he is still working. I thought he was inappropriate Oct. 4, 2013, look it up. After I that one appointment and getting a concussion I stopped seeing him. I'm lucky I didn't go in more times as it might have been worse for me. Now that I see doctors are still referring him, I'm going to have a little chat with my family doctor who referred me originally. Anyone who needs meds ask your family doctor for them, if they don't get a new family doctor. I refuse to see another psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

The worst doctor I have ever seen! My first visit with him, I called my family physician and begged him so send me to anyone else. Crying my eyes out...my family physician said that there was nobody else in Windsor accepting patients. That is the problem with free health care in this country!! You get what you pay for!!! Crappy doctors who don't care about your well being. I continued to go to him only because I needed the medications to help ME! He tried to ask me about my sexual history (which had nothing to do with my crisis at the time) and I shut down right then and there and refused to even be open or candid with him ever again. Our visits became very short....just give me my refills and that's it. When I got the call that he was no longer able to see female patients, I was relieved but at the same time it left me in a lurch. I had to stop all my medications cold turkey. My family physician was of no use or help either. This man should NOT BE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I suggested I thought I was bipolar and was given a script for three drugs without any questions from him, I found him to be very rude, in one visit he talked on his cell phone the whole time, then he told me was upping my meds, when I asked why he said shut up and take your medication. I feel he should not be a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Wouldn't really listen to a word I said, just kept pushing pills and upping the dosage. The pills weren't helping my anxiety and depression, but they were so addictive my body was addicted before I even knew it. It was a terrible experience and I would not recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Biggest Idiot .. Dose nothing but push pills , Has even mentioned how would he get paid of he did not give medication. No Class wth this Doctor stains on his shirt looks like a slob.. we can all thank the Canadian government for letting these so called doctors practice in Canada after loosing there practice in the USA...

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Rude & aggressive with my VERY ill brother. No care or concern. Terrible!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

DO NOT GO TO THIS Psychiatrist! He should have his medical license revoked. The guy is absolutely useless. He simply does not listen to his patients.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I have been seeing him for some time now, he has never been inappropriate or made me uncomfortable. He has assisted me with meds and to seek proper help to assist my issues. He is a psychiatrist, not a psychologist. I really hope these charges are false, what a terrible accusation to face! But if they are accurate, then I feel terrible for the women involved. Let's just hope for the truth to be found.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016