Ratings for Dr. Vladimir A. Alexander

I would never take my dog or cat to his office. I am sorry for him that he is working with human beings.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

On Nov. 13, 2017 and again on Feb. 14, 2018 I had hip replacement surgeries in St. Petersburg, Fl. with Dr Vladimir Alexander of Alexander Orthopaedics Associates. I specifically chose Dr Alexander from his being praised by pleased return patients and my own impression of his demeanor and what I saw as a sincere interest in wanting to help you, if you were willing to do your 50% of a " joint effort ". I am now 8 weeks post op on second hip replacement and I am quite pleased with progress with both hips. This is an ongoing project, not always easy or comfortable but with an excellent skilled Surgeon, a personal commitment to work hard and return to my 45 year career as a Fitness Professional Trainer and Instructor, and the help of great PT's, who understand setting and achieving personal goals I will succeed. Thank you Dr Alexander for giving me my life back! With sincere gratitude, Mary Frances Blackard

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr. Alexander. He got me back to playing the sports I love!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Fantastic, caring, on time, great manners, very smart. Honored to be his patient.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. A did my rotator cuff surgery. From start to finish he was very thorough and caring. His staff is A plus above the rest. I would recommend Dr. Alexander to everyone possible. If I need it in the future which im hoping not but if need be I will not hesitate to have him in my corner.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. A is amazing. He performed total hip replacement on my husband. His assistant physicians are knowledgeable and very caring! The St. Petersburg office staff is very helpful..have never waited more than 10 minutes to be helped. Physical therapy starts next week..my husband is looking forward to working his new hip even more. Highly recommend Dr. A and his staff!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr Alexander was my second opinion doctor. Thankful I made the appointment. Have only seen him once and decided to schedule my hip surgery. His staff from receptionist to assistant were amazing and made me feel confident in my decision. Looking forward to surgery, therapy and being pain free.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Gave me back my life one year ago today could not walk on my own this year danced at Christmas party New Hip and all

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

After seeking the advice of several Orthopedic surgeons, Dr. V. Alexander was the only one that wasn't quick to write a prescription or strongly recommend surgery, I was sure I didn't need. and got to the root of my bone problems. After the proper tests, it was determined I needed a total hip replacement and not back surgery. I had A-Vascular Necrosis. Other surgeons were sure I needed back surgery to fix me. After having my hip replacement I was pain free. I am not sorry I had it done and trust Dr. Alexander implicitly, because he and his staff were nothing less than caring, compassionate and attentive to my needs and problems.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Horrible doctor! Terrible service staff. Stay away. Very long wait times

Submitted December 2, 2011

Dr. Vladimir A. Alexander's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1995)

HealthPartners