Ratings for Dr. Vladimir A. Alexander

I had a great experience with Dr. Alexander. He got me back to playing the sports I love!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Fantastic, caring, on time, great manners, very smart. Honored to be his patient.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. A did my rotator cuff surgery. From start to finish he was very thorough and caring. His staff is A plus above the rest. I would recommend Dr. Alexander to everyone possible. If I need it in the future which im hoping not but if need be I will not hesitate to have him in my corner.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. A is amazing. He performed total hip replacement on my husband. His assistant physicians are knowledgeable and very caring! The St. Petersburg office staff is very helpful..have never waited more than 10 minutes to be helped. Physical therapy starts next week..my husband is looking forward to working his new hip even more. Highly recommend Dr. A and his staff!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr Alexander was my second opinion doctor. Thankful I made the appointment. Have only seen him once and decided to schedule my hip surgery. His staff from receptionist to assistant were amazing and made me feel confident in my decision. Looking forward to surgery, therapy and being pain free.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Gave me back my life one year ago today could not walk on my own this year danced at Christmas party New Hip and all

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

After seeking the advice of several Orthopedic surgeons, Dr. V. Alexander was the only one that wasn't quick to write a prescription or strongly recommend surgery, I was sure I didn't need. and got to the root of my bone problems. After the proper tests, it was determined I needed a total hip replacement and not back surgery. I had A-Vascular Necrosis. Other surgeons were sure I needed back surgery to fix me. After having my hip replacement I was pain free. I am not sorry I had it done and trust Dr. Alexander implicitly, because he and his staff were nothing less than caring, compassionate and attentive to my needs and problems.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Horrible doctor! Terrible service staff. Stay away. Very long wait times

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Arrived early as asked to. I asked lady at check in if they were running on schedule, she answered "yes". I proceeded to wait in the little exam room for over an hour past my scheduled appt. time. when I expressed my disappointment with their level of service, they did nothing to help rectify the problem. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

My wife had knee problem on her rt knee workman's comp Well He saw her two times 1 before &1 after-that was it .I myself i have another MD ortho best in pinellas co.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

Dr. Vladimir A. Alexander's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1995)