Ratings for Dr. Kellen Kovalovich

Dr has been doing my endoscopes and colonoscopies for several years. Very good and easy to talk to doc. Would recommend for any gastro problems.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Dr. K is the best Doctor I've ever come across. He takes all the time we need each and every time we meet with us to go over my husbands condiditon (liver failure/transplant). When he's in the hospital, the nurses and other hospital staff NEVER have a bad word to say! He is the knight on the white horse! The only thing negitive I can say is that Dr. K is very hard to get a hold of when needed other then in the appointments. But then I remind myself that if he's giving other patients the same quality of care he gives us then I have to be ok with that!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2007

Dr. Kovalovich has been the single best doctor I have had during my care for liver failure and follow-up for liver transplant. He is knowlegeable, keeps himself informed on my medical file, and has patience with my endless questions. If he weren't a specialist, I'd make him my family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2006

Dr. Kellen Kovalovich's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=9756'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=9756'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014