Ratings for Dr. Udd'Hava Om

I have scoliosis. Dr. Om is so knowledgable and professional,he could relieve the pain very quickly with my chronic painful back and neck. He has helped me with menopausal symptoms, colds, coughs I have never had an ailment that he could not allievate. Recently I fell down 6 steps and partially dislocated my left shoulder and hurt my left thumb, De Guervain's syndrome. Without Dr Om's help I know I would have to have had surgery on the shoulder which healed very well and after a few months my thumb is just fine. I have been seeing him for over 15 years and have sent many friends and relatives to him for problems such as high blood pressure, residual pain from car accidents, peri natal situations and allergies . Dr Om is very gentle, his holistic skills and knowledge covers homeopathy, cranial sacral,acupuncture,Osteopathy, alopathic medicine as well as Chinese Medicine . He is always very prompt and gives each patients a full hour.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. Udd'Hava Om's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1972)

Oxford