Ratings for Dr. Ronald Burkes

Back in 1998 I was fortunte to have been attended by Dr Bukes after being misdiagnozed at another hospial. My surgery for colon cancer performed by Dr Zane Cohen was very complicted but thanks to a Surgical miracle by Dr Cohen and follow up monitoring by Dr Burkes I am alive today. Thank you to you boh. You are he reason I am donating the proceeds of my book "Second Chance, memoir of an immigrant" to the Mount Sinai hospital.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2019

Diagnosed with stage 4 cancer I was in the care of Dr Burkes pre and post surgery. He saved my life so i can what my children grow up. A very thoughtful, caring man and Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Dr Burkes and his team worked tirelessly on my cancer case over past 8 years, and after 2 major surgeries totaling 23 hrs and extensive chemo I am now back to leading a normal life...His technical skills are complemented by a caring 'bedside manner'

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Burkes is one fantastic doctor! My husband has done so well and his living his life normally after his cancer diagnosis which was quite challenging! He is an expert, but also thorough and cares about his patients. He does his best for his patients to have the best outcome! THANk YOU Dr. Burkes and also to his staff and the nurses (especially TESS)!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Did you know your website link goes to the Hamilton Japanese Society? Just so you know....

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr. Burkes is my guardian angel. I was diagnosed with stage 4 colon with mets to the liver. The colon surgeon said chemo - and surgery was a TBD. Dr. Burkes championed my case, convinced four cancer surgeons to do the 15 hr surgery - and he saved my life. I will do chemo as a preventative treatment. But the scans show no evidence of disease. This man is not only the best in his field, but an angel from heaven who fights for each of his patients. And because of what he did, I will have a future.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

It is now 12 years after surgery and treatment, which, thanks to Dr. Burkes and his stuff, went successfully. Thank you! Antoni von Felkerzam

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

Very quick to start treatment on my wife. i think he is doing wonderful job. My wife might just end up with a extended life under Dr.Burkes care lets hope.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Dr Burkes has not ever been late in our room...he is knowledgable and has been a very patient Doctor about us asking questions and when we hear of something new or different to try... He always explains or checks into it. His staff is excellent! As are the nurses doing treatments..just an excellent bunch!! The front secretary can be very abrupt and sometimes will make faces or balk about someone she just hung up phone with at times but very effecient. Very clean department also!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

This Doctor has helped prolong my life when other Doctors said it was hopeless. I and my family will always be greatful to him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007