Ratings for Dr. Nate Lavens

I think its probably the way its meant to be, but very little info was given out on post operative symptoms and the twinges and pains that happen after although mine weren't that bad. Its knowing what to ask, but he did inform very well on the serious problems that could arise. My best source of knowledge was friends who had it done. As awkward as this sounds, he was a very cool person and would 100% recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Lavens was considerate, polite and knowledgeable. He was with me from the beginning of my kidney cancer between God, him and his colleagues we got that cancer removed !

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Lavens was a great doctor, very knowledgeable, understanding, and really spent the time to ensure I was comfortable with him and with the information he was providing. I would suggest him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

My toddler saw Dr. Lavens and he was knowledgeable and had a great bedside manner. He made the experience as pleasant as possible.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Lavens to anyone i know. When my son had issues after a circumcision i was referred to him. At the time of seeing him i was extremely worrisome. After leaving the appointment i was not only more informed but i was relieved. The knowledge he shares with you and his bed side manner in making you feel comfortable and understanding your options is beyond what i could expect. His staff was great at following up, and giving any information required. to this day i still thank him for all his help in helping my son.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr.Lavens is the best Urologist I've ever seen. He is kind, compassionate and really listens to your needs. His staff is wonderful as well. Always willing to help whenever my bladder issues get out of hand

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

I have found his staff poorly informed. I have found that when I take a Lab requisition into the hospital it takes his staff approximately 5 days to respond to your need for immediate assistance with bladder infection.

Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Lavens is the best doctor that I have ever been to. Down to earth and very personable. I would like to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

He's a really cool guy and very nice and definitely knows what hes talking about!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Doc Lavens , very knowledgeable , excellent bedside manner , wonderful person , a good experience with him everytime , highlt recommended

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015