Ratings for Dr. Nate Lavens

Dr. Lavens was a great doctor, very knowledgeable, understanding, and really spent the time to ensure I was comfortable with him and with the information he was providing. I would suggest him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

My toddler saw Dr. Lavens and he was knowledgeable and had a great bedside manner. He made the experience as pleasant as possible.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Lavens to anyone i know. When my son had issues after a circumcision i was referred to him. At the time of seeing him i was extremely worrisome. After leaving the appointment i was not only more informed but i was relieved. The knowledge he shares with you and his bed side manner in making you feel comfortable and understanding your options is beyond what i could expect. His staff was great at following up, and giving any information required. to this day i still thank him for all his help in helping my son.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr.Lavens is the best Urologist I've ever seen. He is kind, compassionate and really listens to your needs. His staff is wonderful as well. Always willing to help whenever my bladder issues get out of hand

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

I have found his staff poorly informed. I have found that when I take a Lab requisition into the hospital it takes his staff approximately 5 days to respond to your need for immediate assistance with bladder infection.

Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Lavens is the best doctor that I have ever been to. Down to earth and very personable. I would like to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

He's a really cool guy and very nice and definitely knows what hes talking about!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Doc Lavens , very knowledgeable , excellent bedside manner , wonderful person , a good experience with him everytime , highlt recommended

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

This man is worth his weight in gold!!!! If all Dr,s took the time and effort he did our lives would be amazing Good job from a patient that appreciates all of your T.L.C and compassion

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

I was referred to Dr Lavens after I started having issues urinating and ed. I felt as though I was quite young to be having the issues but his bedside manner was so good, he eased those fears the very first visit. In the end, it turns out that it was a neurological issue, but I cannot say enough good things about Dr Lavens. The effort that he put in to get things moving fast. The calls he made even though he was so busy. He wasn't sure he would be able to call me after the last appointment for a while since he had to get a hold of a Neurologist, but he took it upon himself to keep calling their office until he got through. He then got a hold of me right after and let me know what was happening. If every doctor was like Dr Lavens the world would be a much better place! He genuinely cares about patients and acts like such a nice guy. He puts you at ease which is rare in today's medical community. I could not recommend him more. He is quite literally the best doctor I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015