You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nate Lavens

I would recommend Dr. Lavens to anyone i know. When my son had issues after a circumcision i was referred to him. At the time of seeing him i was extremely worrisome. After leaving the appointment i was not only more informed but i was relieved. The knowledge he shares with you and his bed side manner in making you feel comfortable and understanding your options is beyond what i could expect. His staff was great at following up, and giving any information required. to this day i still thank him for all his help in helping my son.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr.Lavens is the best Urologist I've ever seen. He is kind, compassionate and really listens to your needs. His staff is wonderful as well. Always willing to help whenever my bladder issues get out of hand

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

I have found his staff poorly informed. I have found that when I take a Lab requisition into the hospital it takes his staff approximately 5 days to respond to your need for immediate assistance with bladder infection.

Submitted November 26, 2015

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

This man is worth his weight in gold!!!! If all Dr,s took the time and effort he did our lives would be amazing Good job from a patient that appreciates all of your T.L.C and compassion

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

I was referred to Dr Lavens after I started having issues urinating and ed. I felt as though I was quite young to be having the issues but his bedside manner was so good, he eased those fears the very first visit. In the end, it turns out that it was a neurological issue, but I cannot say enough good things about Dr Lavens. The effort that he put in to get things moving fast. The calls he made even though he was so busy. He wasn't sure he would be able to call me after the last appointment for a while since he had to get a hold of a Neurologist, but he took it upon himself to keep calling their office until he got through. He then got a hold of me right after and let me know what was happening. If every doctor was like Dr Lavens the world would be a much better place! He genuinely cares about patients and acts like such a nice guy. He puts you at ease which is rare in today's medical community. I could not recommend him more. He is quite literally the best doctor I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Lavens did a vasectomy surgery on my husband, and we can't say enough for the treatment he received! No pain, during the procedure, or after, and no complications. He really put my husband at ease during the entire experience. He provided excellent care. We recommend Dr. Lavens to everyone we know for any urological concerns.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I had a prostate problem, which Dr. Lavens was able to rectify. I had Green light laser surgery with no discomfort during or after the procedure. My quality of life has been improved immensely. Very knowledgeable and able to explain all the issues involved, in a straight-forward and understandable manner. Great bedside manner. Highly recommend for any Urological problems.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Nate Lavens's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend Dr. Lavens to anyone i know. When my son had issues after a circumcision i was referred to him. At the time of seeing him i was extremely worr..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Lavens is the best Urologist I've ever seen. He is kind, compassionate and really listens to your needs. His staff is wonderful as well. Always willing to he..."

December 24, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I have found his staff poorly informed. I have found that when I take a Lab requisition into the hospital it takes his staff approximately 5 days to respond to..."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lavens is the best doctor that I have ever been to. Down to earth and very personable. I would like to have him as my family doctor. "

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's a really cool guy and very nice and definitely knows what hes talking about!! "

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doc Lavens , very knowledgeable , excellent bedside manner , wonderful person , a good experience with him everytime , highlt recommended"

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This man is worth his weight in gold!!!! If all Dr,s took the time and effort he did our lives would be amazing Good job from a patient that appreciates all of ..."

October 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Lavens after I started having issues urinating and ed. I felt as though I was quite young to be having the issues but his bedside manner w..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lavens did a vasectomy surgery on my husband, and we can't say enough for the treatment he received! No pain, during the procedure, or after, and no compli..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a prostate problem, which Dr. Lavens was able to rectify. I had Green light laser surgery with no discomfort during or after the procedure. My quality ..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Bladder issues, leaking all the time , fixed with botox"

July 20, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Went to Dr Lavens for prostate issues and he was very friendly and helpful, unlike my GP. The receptionist was not, although I suspect that's because they are i..."

July 15, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1H0" to "T1K 2R3". Address has been updated from "None" to "1410 Mayor Magrath Drive South". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14035241406".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lavens is an awesome Doctor! He has been taking care of me and some of my family for 4 years. He has great bedside manner, and knows how to put his patent's..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Lavens! He removed 2 stones that I had for over a year (that ER doctors left), and really puts me at ease."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went in for a vasectomy. Great doc. Easy to talk to. Good bedside manner."

December 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "fantastic doctor but follow up left a little to be desired"

December 11, 2014