Ratings for Dr. Nate Lavens

I have been seeing dr. Lavens for 2 years he is great. A very caring easy to talk to doctor.very personalable. His secretary Kendra also very caring.. i always look forward to my appointments with him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Dr. Lavens is good treats us nice, but his Secretary is a different story, my husband has seen him for years, and when he recently suffered a severe stroke that nobody expected him to live and he pulled through issues he had been seeing Dr. Levens about got worse and I try to get him into see him, and the secretary was rude and mean and telling me he could not see him because he had more serious cases going on, I would not give up because I was desperate when she finally gave us the appointment Dr. Levens came in and he was totally shocked to see my husband in that state she hadn’t even passed on the message that he had suffered a severe stroke and was left blind and was in really bad shape, he said he was very glade I brought him in, and just yesterday he had an appointment there for some test results again ,we had a minor accident , Before we got there and our vehicle had to be towed, I called in and try to see if I could arrange something so we could still find out the test results And not have to wait another two months, but she was just rude and cold, I know if I could talk to Dr. Lavens he would be able to help us but we can’t get past her!! I if I could leave a message for Dr. Levens she says No!!!! I asked why not because he’s busy and he’s a specialist , what do you do?

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Was impressed with him from the start with the time he took and information and options he gave. When the option was determined he informed me of any possible complications that may occur which was also very informative. Went in for Green Light Laser knowing that it may be a TURP which it turned out to be but I was prepared for that because that is what he told may occur which I was glad he did. A few weeks down the road I had a complication occur and Dr Lavens insured I was taken care of until he could arrive. He diagnosed the issue on the side of caution which I was very grateful for. Now that things are all healed I cannot believe the difference it has made in my life. Great Dr!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Amazing bedside manner. Spent a lot of time with us and answered all our questions, he is very caring and compassionate. Forever greatful to him for everything he has done and for the excellent care he continues to give to a very close family member

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Today was our first visit. Dr. Lavens "bedside manner" was extraordinary and conveyed excellent knowledge and experience with spina bifida patients which our son has. He was amazed at how we had well we had taken care of him over the years, and agreed with us to continue using D-Mannose to aid with the treatment or rather prevention of UTI.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Thank GOD that we have Dr Lavens. He and Kendra are the best team in S Alberta.He made my life good again. A personal gift was worth it.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Professional, skilled, easy to talk to, common sense. I have recommended Dr. Lavens to my friends and family ever since my first visit.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Innapropriate. Unprofessional. Rude to nurses. Poor bedside manner. Poor research. Do not recommend

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

dr lavens is the best dr I have ever seen,he is genuine,and to the point,does not beet around the bush,i have never had a dr call me at 7 oclock at night just to give me test results and save me a trip to lethbride,he is truly a great dr and person.i am very confident that I am in the rite hands.by by cancer!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Very helpful & referred me to the best help in Alberta

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017