You may also like

Rate Dr. Nate Lavens

Dr. Nate Lavens's Ratings

I had a prostate problem, which Dr. Lavens was able to rectify. I had Green light laser surgery with no discomfort during or after the procedure. My quality of life has been improved immensely.

Very knowledgeable and able to explain all the issues involved, in a straight-forward and understandable manner. Great bedside manner. Highly recommend for any Urological problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Bladder issues, leaking all the time , fixed with botox

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Went to Dr Lavens for prostate issues and he was very friendly and helpful, unlike my GP. The receptionist was not, although I suspect that's because they are incredibly busy all the time. I would highly recommend Dr Lavens for anyone suffering from urological issues.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2866944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr Lavens is an awesome Doctor! He has been taking care of me and some of my family for 4 years. He has great bedside manner, and knows how to put his patent's at ease dealing with difficult situations. His office staff has always been helpful and ready to assist in any situation and try their best to accommodate you . I recently had a kidney stone remove and a stint put in..it was a bit scary for me being I have MS and have had bad experiences with general anesthetic in the past. Doctor Lavens and his OR staff took great care of me! I have seen a lot of Doctors due to many family health issues and I would rate Doctor Lavens in the top 1% that I have dealt with! I am glad he is part of my medical care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I love Dr Lavens! He removed 2 stones that I had for over a year (that ER doctors left), and really puts me at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Went in for a vasectomy. Great doc. Easy to talk to. Good bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

fantastic doctor but follow up left a little to be desired

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Great bedside manner. Removed stone and installed stent. No pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

A great and very friendly doctor. The only problem is reception, which is terrible. They require you to play phone tag with them in order to get an appointment: most times when you call, you go straight to an answering machine that tells you not to leave a message because they won't check them. There's no indication what hours they actually answer phones and it is entirely up to you to keep calling them until you happen to get the receptionist. It is terribly disrespectful of patients' time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2443862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Just went through lethbridge er with large kidney stone that dr lavin was going to remove that night. An emergency in the or meant I had to spend the night in the hospital. He was prompt the next day and I went home shortly after noon. He has an excellent bedside manner, was polite, knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I have 2 more small stones and he said his office will contact me to do more testing as to why I have all these stones. I highly recommend him. He truly puts you at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443861].votes_count ]]