Ratings for Dr. John Davidson

Amazing!! He is organized and knows what he is talking about - he even speaks in simple terms so you know what is happening. I have been seeing him for many years and he has always found a to do his job even if I am in intense pain and can't move.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr.Davidson is well orginized and knows what he is doing!! I am very impressed with his knowledge!! The staff at his office is very polite!! He is very passionate in what he does!! He always cares in what I have to say!! His adgustments are well done! He relieves my pain through a few appointments!! I would 100% recommend him to anybody who is looking for a great chiropractor!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

I have been seeing John for close to 20 years and would not consider changing Chiropractors!! He is very caring (not just about my back but keeps up with my work and family as I am a very busy lady!) He knows I don't like having my neck adjusted so walks me through it painlessly. He has supported me through a set of orthotics and will be helping me soon with another set. He knows how many treatments it takes to "fix" me when I'm broken and calls me back accordingly. He does a great job and I highly recommend him to anyone. His office is always clean and the staff friendly and polite:) Keep up the good work John!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Davidson is great! He always takes his time with his patients and listens to what they have to say. I never feel rushed when I see him.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

Dr.Davidson is the best Chiropractor I have ever been to. He takes his time and only does what needs to be done. I recommend Dr. John to anyone who may be looking for a Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Dr. Davidson was extremely thorough and I was very impressed with his knowledge. His bedside manner (politeness, courtesy) was exceptional. I would definitely highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Only adjusts what needs to be adjusted unlike some other chiropractors. Doesn't keep telling you to come back next week like some others will. Knowledgable, thorough, competent. Good advise without lecturing.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

Dr. Davidson is an amazing chiropracter!! He is very thorough, gentle and listens to what you have to say. At the time I was seeing him I did not have a family physician and was having to go to walk-in clinics. He took it upon himself to call a couple of physicians that he knew personally to see if they would take me, as I needed to be under constant care. I couldn't believe he would go to such great lengths to make sure I was going to be properly cared for! I also really appreciate how I am not hounded to keep coming back all the time. I go to see him when I feel I need to. His staff is also very helpful and accomodating. Highly reccomended!!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2008

Amazing! He is a wonderful man and caring doctor. I have been going to see him for over 12yrs and have never considered changing clinics. You can talk to him about anything and he always goes out of his way help in any way he can. Excellent people.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

Dr. John is an excellent chiropractor! He is very gentle and understanding, he will offer advice for longterm management of your condition, but never nags. While he is very gentle doing corections, he doesn't require endless visits correct a problem. He asks you to come back as much as needed, usually that's quite limited. I've had good advice offered for my part in keeping my back healthy, good advice. He has done additional research to help me with a problem that often isn't helped by chiropractic measures. The support staff at his clinic are wonderful, they are always efficient and friendly. The concern they show is heartening, they do not let you wait in pain, they treat you very well.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007