Ratings for Dr. Sandra Ceolin-Wietfeldt

Dr. Ceolin is the BEST doctor! She gives you the best advice and is always there for you when you need her! She is so incredible!:)

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Incredible Doctor. Extremely Thorough and spends a lot of time understanding what the issue is and talking with you (which is why you may need to wait a bit to see her) but definitely worth waiting for. Can't say enough good things about her which is rare when talking about doctors.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

The best - super thorough. She does like to send you off for tests and more tests which can be redundant but better safe than sorry

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Ceolin is the most amazing doctor that I have ever encountered. She is smart, thorough, compassionate and sensitive. She takes her time with her patients, listens to what you are saying and consoles you while providing as much detail of a situation as possible. Dr. Ceolin is like an angel...she is always there when you need her most. I cannot thank her enough for the quality of service she has provided me over the last 17 years. I am truly blessed to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Ceolin has been my doctor since she was an intern with Dr. Pizzuto. What an amazing doctor! Anyone, like me, would be lucky to have her as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Ceolin has been my family doctor for close to 15 years. She is truly an amazing doctor with compassion and a positive attitude. She has comforted me during a trial time and told me, "we will walk this walk together", I will never forget that, she sent me to top specialist and I thank God everything was fine. She is genuine and spends time with each patient, that's why she is worth the wait. Thanks Dr. Ceolin I feel so lucky to have you!!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

excellent doctor, always addresses your problems, and takes the time to explain everything thoroughly

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Ceolin is the most thorough of all doctors I have had. In saying that, I have moved over 1 hour away and continue to maintain her as my primary family physician. She is worth the drive and the wait.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Let me start by saying Dr. Ceolin has been our family physician for YEARS. She has treated my parents, my siblings, my kids, as well as me. And nobody could ever be treated better! She is calm, quiet, and unhurried. The word "Saint" is not generous at all, it is accurate. She has visited my mom in hospital and has even come in (with her four little children in tow!) on off hours to check my son. To comment on the comments below: YES, Dr. Ceolin-Wietfeldt has the BEST bedside manner. She is SO positive and thorough. She takes nothing for granted and doesn't leave a stone unturned. (I know she literally saved my friend's life and another friend's mother's life by picking up a cancer in very early stages.) Is she on time? Are her appointments hard to book? I've never been rushed and neither has anybody else from what I've heard. She has every right to raise her family and to spend as much time with them as she chooses! She hasn't accepted new patients for years–so we are THE LUCKY ONES!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

An intelligent, caring and responsive doctor - and I really appreciate being treated like an adult and partner on my health issues. I have been a patient for approximately 12 years. I find Dr Ceolin-Wietfeldt to be very professional, personable, knowledgeable and respectful. She is extremely active in helping and encouraging you through and beyond recuperation. I am satisfied with all prognoses. She has a positive attitude, a caring disposition and will go the extra mile to help you. I have never felt rushed, she takes that extra time to go over tests and results. The office staff are very professional and courteous, and calls are usually promptly returned. It's been a pleasure being a patient; unlike with many other so called professionals. She is a example of the true meaning of being a healer. THANKS DR. CEOLIN - YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008