Ratings for Dr. Sandra Ceolin-Wietfeldt

I am so blessed to have Dr. Ceolin in my corner when it comes to looking after my health. She is absolutely the best person I have ever met, and truly is an amazing doctor! She listens to your concerns and addresses every issue. I know my kids, husband and I are in the best care with her.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr. Ceolin has been our family doctor since my first pregnancy. My husband and I now have 3 beautiful children and Dr. Ceolin has been there for us through all the difficult times. My husband and I both have very busy work schedules but she and her staff have always been there for us. Her wait times are a testament to her thoroughness and care. We have never felt rushed and her extensive medical background has helped us cope with our son's condition. Are children absolutely adore her. She is truly one of a kind :) Thank you Dr. Ceolin!! You're the best!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

An excellent doctor, however, the wait times are unacceptable. Expect to be there for hours. It just doesn’t work For working parents. I’m pretty sure the majority of dr ceolin’s patients are seniors and/or stay-at-home parents. I was always waiting more than an hour to be seen. I’m sorry but I understand that doctors run behind on schedule and whatnot, but seriously each and every time I schedule an appointment I get called in 1-1.5 hr after my appointment time. I was even timing the people she was seeing while I waited and I would only see 1-2 come out. In my opinion, that is just way too much time to be spending with each patient. I have now transferred out to a new doctor now who provides excellent care just the same, and one that I can see more often. Typically newer doctors will book 15 min slots for appts, and if you need more time to follow up with another appt, etc. That system makes much more sense to me. I find it absorb that you have to wait hours or days to schedule an appointment especially if you are sick and not feeling well

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Dr. Ceolin is a very special person and a wonderful doctor!!! What stands out most about her is her compassionate way with patients. I have referred all my friends and family to her and everyone has told me how amazing she is and how thorough she is in their care. Dr Ceolin is truly unique and very much a God send. She takes her time to listen and address my concerns. Her thoroughness and professionalism is well worth the wait. Dr Ceolin has gone above and beyond the call of duty for me and my family. Her staff is very caring too. Thank you Dr Ceolin for always being there for us. We are truly blessed !!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

Dr. Ceolin is an amazing doctor and I am so blessed. I have been seeing her for years. She is thorough and very knowledgeable. The only thing I have a major issue with is the wait. Her scheduling time is very behind. For example, if you have an appointment at a specific time, expect to go in 1-1.5 hours after the appt time given to you.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

We are blessed blessed and blessed to have Dr. Ceolin in our lives and as our family doctor. She is intelligent, pro-active when needed in our health, always on top of things, compassionate, very kind and Nice. Her staff are always ready to help and very friendly. We’ve been with her for a long while and from the bottom of our hearts thank you for taking such good care of us.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

If Dr. Ceolin is your Doctor....you have been granted a gift from God. She is a brilliant, thorough, kind, smart, gentle....and she will take care of you---what I mean is, you don't have to worry, she is on top of things. I have been seeing her since I was 10...I'm 34 now. God bless her staff too. An incredible team. I am blessed, lucky and grateful to be her patient.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Ceolin is the BEST doctor! She gives you the best advice and is always there for you when you need her! She is so incredible!:)

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Incredible Doctor. Extremely Thorough and spends a lot of time understanding what the issue is and talking with you (which is why you may need to wait a bit to see her) but definitely worth waiting for. Can't say enough good things about her which is rare when talking about doctors.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

The best - super thorough. She does like to send you off for tests and more tests which can be redundant but better safe than sorry

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014