Ratings for Dr. Sandra Ceolin-Wietfeldt

We are blessed blessed and blessed to have Dr. Ceolin in our lives and as our family doctor. She is intelligent, pro-active when needed in our health, always on top of things, compassionate, very kind and Nice. Her staff are always ready to help and very friendly. We’ve been with her for a long while and from the bottom of our hearts thank you for taking such good care of us.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

If Dr. Ceolin is your Doctor....you have been granted a gift from God. She is a brilliant, thorough, kind, smart, gentle....and she will take care of you---what I mean is, you don't have to worry, she is on top of things. I have been seeing her since I was 10...I'm 34 now. God bless her staff too. An incredible team. I am blessed, lucky and grateful to be her patient.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Ceolin is the BEST doctor! She gives you the best advice and is always there for you when you need her! She is so incredible!:)

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Incredible Doctor. Extremely Thorough and spends a lot of time understanding what the issue is and talking with you (which is why you may need to wait a bit to see her) but definitely worth waiting for. Can't say enough good things about her which is rare when talking about doctors.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

The best - super thorough. She does like to send you off for tests and more tests which can be redundant but better safe than sorry

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Ceolin is the most amazing doctor that I have ever encountered. She is smart, thorough, compassionate and sensitive. She takes her time with her patients, listens to what you are saying and consoles you while providing as much detail of a situation as possible. Dr. Ceolin is like an angel...she is always there when you need her most. I cannot thank her enough for the quality of service she has provided me over the last 17 years. I am truly blessed to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Ceolin has been my doctor since she was an intern with Dr. Pizzuto. What an amazing doctor! Anyone, like me, would be lucky to have her as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Ceolin has been my family doctor for close to 15 years. She is truly an amazing doctor with compassion and a positive attitude. She has comforted me during a trial time and told me, "we will walk this walk together", I will never forget that, she sent me to top specialist and I thank God everything was fine. She is genuine and spends time with each patient, that's why she is worth the wait. Thanks Dr. Ceolin I feel so lucky to have you!!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

excellent doctor, always addresses your problems, and takes the time to explain everything thoroughly

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Ceolin is the most thorough of all doctors I have had. In saying that, I have moved over 1 hour away and continue to maintain her as my primary family physician. She is worth the drive and the wait.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009