Ratings for Dr. Mahesh Lodhia

Our family has been going to Dr Lodhia for over 12 years. He is extremely knowledgeable, efficient and kind. He will educate us if he does not believe a procedure would be beneficial to us. Definitely into quality patient care and not only interested in money. His staff is friendly and efficient. We highly recommend Dr Lodhia. Heike and clan

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I would highly recommend going to see Dr. Lodhia. Like most people I was avoiding going to see a dentist. I am extremely nervous and after consulting with him and his staff I got most of my major dental work done while being sedated. I couldn't believe how relaxed I felt and trusting for my whole experience so far. I've been going little by little for the past 6 months and every time I feel important, he takes his time and his staff are really great too.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

When Dr Lodhia told me I needed a root canal I thought it would be extremely painful as typically portrayed in popular culture. He assured me it wouldn't be bad, but I was still nervous. The actual procedure was absolutely painless; even the three injections didn't hurt. I'm still amazed at the experience. The staff at his office are awesome!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I has the most gentle relaxed and thorough dental experience this week. I was avoiding an issue that was bothering me. After seeing ADR. Lodhia and his team they gave me confidence and my needs felt heard. Would highly recommend going to Dr. Lodhia!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I had not been to a dentist for 16 years. I was told through a friend about how great Dr.Lodhia is. The staff were very polite and knowledgeable. They took the time to make me feel comfortable and explained in great detail everything that was going on with my teeth. I would suggest anyone who is looking for a positive experience to choose Dr.Lodhia for any dentistry issues.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Lodhia and his team are very knowledgeable and gentle. I feel that my peace of mind and comfort level are equally as important as the quality of work being done. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lodhia to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

I have been his patient for many years, and have always found him and his staff, incl. reception, assistants and dental hygienists, to be friendly, courteous and most effective at all times. - Ron Marchuk

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I would very highly recommend Dr. Lohdia and his team. I was so impressed with how gentle he was with my son this spring break. He had his first cavities and very nervous! I would recommend him to anyone with children or for any nervous patient. Dr. Lohdia is do calm and actually made the appointment fun!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Very professional, friendly and kind and thoughtful. The team puts my needs first in all matters.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I found Dr. Lodhia very competent. He told me what needed to be done and explained the procedure thoroughly. I found him very gentle and I felt he took extra care because he could sense that I am not comfortable in a dental chair.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014