Ratings for Dr. Mahesh Lodhia

I should probably file a malpractice with this dentist as he has forever ruined my teeth and sinuses. I had a root canal 15 years ago. He drilled far further than my tooth and far up into my sinuses. When he poured bleach into my tooth to get rid of the infection, this bleach drained into my sinuses and dripped down the back of my throat. I started crying and getting very upset as swallowing even a small amount of bleach is painful. He got exacerbated with me. Angry that I demand he stop the procedure. I was in agony. He sat me up and berated me for being upset. He told me it was my own fault and that I should take responsibility for the infection? It was bizarre and made me extremely upset. I don't know how we finished but for the rest of the day I had bleach and infection dripping out my nose. I go to a different dentist now who was flabbergasted of both my treatment and the horrible mistake he made by drilling into my sinus. You can see in my x-rays how far he went in. Anytime I get a sinus infection, my tooth throbs. When I floss, I can feel it in the front of my face. I didn't see another dentist for years because of the fear of another problem. I strongly recommend you see a different dentist.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

I previously sent dr Lohdia an email about my financial situation. The secretary Deedee told me Dr. Lohdia got my email and said to make an appointment with me. When I get there everyone suddenly doesn’t know what email I’m talking about and telling me to get 2 teeth extracted will cost $1300!! Dr. Lohdia did not explain to me my situation he said not two words. But he told his hygienist who relayed to me the problem with my teeth with a bunch of I’m pretty sure. I felt very judged there. I went to another dentist whom I had already been seeing previously but left due to personal issues with someone else who attends the dentist. I got both teeth pulled and sedated I was completely covered. I’m sure Dr Lohdia may be a great dentist but considering he had no memory of my email after he saw me, shows pure judgment

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Our family has been going to Dr Lodhia for over 12 years. He is extremely knowledgeable, efficient and kind. He will educate us if he does not believe a procedure would be beneficial to us. Definitely into quality patient care and not only interested in money. His staff is friendly and efficient. We highly recommend Dr Lodhia. Heike and clan

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I would highly recommend going to see Dr. Lodhia. Like most people I was avoiding going to see a dentist. I am extremely nervous and after consulting with him and his staff I got most of my major dental work done while being sedated. I couldn't believe how relaxed I felt and trusting for my whole experience so far. I've been going little by little for the past 6 months and every time I feel important, he takes his time and his staff are really great too.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

When Dr Lodhia told me I needed a root canal I thought it would be extremely painful as typically portrayed in popular culture. He assured me it wouldn't be bad, but I was still nervous. The actual procedure was absolutely painless; even the three injections didn't hurt. I'm still amazed at the experience. The staff at his office are awesome!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I has the most gentle relaxed and thorough dental experience this week. I was avoiding an issue that was bothering me. After seeing ADR. Lodhia and his team they gave me confidence and my needs felt heard. Would highly recommend going to Dr. Lodhia!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I had not been to a dentist for 16 years. I was told through a friend about how great Dr.Lodhia is. The staff were very polite and knowledgeable. They took the time to make me feel comfortable and explained in great detail everything that was going on with my teeth. I would suggest anyone who is looking for a positive experience to choose Dr.Lodhia for any dentistry issues.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Lodhia and his team are very knowledgeable and gentle. I feel that my peace of mind and comfort level are equally as important as the quality of work being done. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lodhia to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

I have been his patient for many years, and have always found him and his staff, incl. reception, assistants and dental hygienists, to be friendly, courteous and most effective at all times. - Ron Marchuk

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I would very highly recommend Dr. Lohdia and his team. I was so impressed with how gentle he was with my son this spring break. He had his first cavities and very nervous! I would recommend him to anyone with children or for any nervous patient. Dr. Lohdia is do calm and actually made the appointment fun!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014