Ratings for Dr. R. Bruce Scarborough

Dr. Scarborough is the most Fantastic OBGYN He delivered my son and now just delivered my daughters' son!! He is so Kind, Caring and a Compassionate Human Being He Is the Best!!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

He is absolutely great! He's been my doctor for over 20 years. Can't imagine seeing someone else.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

This was one of the best doctors I've ever had. His staff was excellent. The midwives at Queen who helped until he arrived were excellent. I was given the time to push out my son despite oodles of medical complications. He was patient, and understanding. If I wasn't an hour from him I would have him as my doctor again with this pregnancy. He is a blessing to the medical field and the best OB you will see in Napa!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Dr Scarborough is wonderful! I never felt rushed; he gave me 100% of his attention. He honored my birth wishes, he was detailed in educating me on the questions/concerns I had, and showed an interest in my pregnancy. I didn't just feel like "another patient". He offers professional medical care while keeping conversation light and comfortable. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Love him. He's the best. I've been a patient for over 10 years and I've never had a single problem.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2007

Dr. Scarborough was fabulous! I had only met him the day before delivery and he made me feel relaxed. During delivery he was overworked w/ numerous c-sections and deliveries all at the same time- he could tell that I was at almost 10cm w/o checking. We joked around (my 2nd baby) and he went to eat a much deserved sandwich and said he would return. Right when he came back I pushed- he encouraged me to go more that the 10 count, let my husband and I feel the head, great delivery and he even showed us the placenta and how it worked, etc. For such a busy Dr, the few minutes he was w/ us was great!! I hope he had a great trip to France- much deserved!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2007

This doctor is a miracle worked. A true miracle doctor. He was fab! He delivered my baby in a high risk situation (true knot heart decels and I had PIH to top it off). He didn't let me give up on pushing and I avoided a Csection. I would travel 1000's of miles to have him and his practice deliver my babies and care for my OB/GYN needs.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

He is not only my OB/GYN, but as a doula I have been able to see him interact with clients for over five years. I feel that he has a very good, calm "bedside manner" and he respects birthing women, supporting them in their decisions.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2006

Dr. R. Bruce Scarborough's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1978)

Arise Health Plan