Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Hornstein

Manipulative, two-faced liar. Notice how all of the positive reviews here are from Ivf clients? He gets paid by procedure and brings in millions this way. For those of you who are suffering from medical issues like endometriosis- go find another doctor. Even if he seems super nice at the first appointment. This department is dysfunctional and cruel and all about the easy money that voluntary Ivf stuff gets them. Sick pervert who smiles after pelvic exams. Nurse Barbara is a psycho. Avoid.

Submitted January 31, 2016

My third RE, and hopefully my last. I would travel 5 times the distance I already do to see this provider. I have a complicated medical history and have never had a doctor take as much time with me as he does. Not only is he a great doc, but also a natural advocate for women's health. He is a hopeful straight-shooter, who recognizes the difference between hope and false hope. Even though my treatments have not been successful thus far I would choose this doctor and this practice again and again.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Outstanding doctor....truly cares and is highly professional with a great staff. One of the best in his field in the world.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

We have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Hornstein. He is very open to our questions and concerns and always returns phone calls. We don't feel rushed at all in our meetings. He takes the time to look into something if he doesn't know right away. I would highly recommend him to anyone pursuing fertility treatment.

Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Hornstein is a wonderful RE. He is compassionate and always available to answer questions or talk. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is thinking about IVF.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

Dr. Mark D. Hornstein's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Harvard-Pilgrim
Tufts

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Manipulative, two-faced liar. Notice how all of the positive reviews here are from Ivf clients? He gets paid by procedure and brings in millions this way. Fo..."

January 31, 2016
  • First Name changed from "Mark" to "Mark D."

October 20, 2013