Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Hornstein

He caused me so much distress I am now just hoping I won't hang myself to make it all end.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I am still trying to recover physically and emotionally from this experience at the BWH CIRS. I have barely been able to keep myself going in life the past few months because of how he and his staff treated me when I was really vulnerable. Going to this office is one of the biggest regrets of my life. I would recommend going to any other doctor's office before this one, unless you want health complications and emotional distress, after waiting 45-60 minutes for each appointment.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

My third RE, and hopefully my last. I would travel 5 times the distance I already do to see this provider. I have a complicated medical history and have never had a doctor take as much time with me as he does. Not only is he a great doc, but also a natural advocate for women's health. He is a hopeful straight-shooter, who recognizes the difference between hope and false hope. Even though my treatments have not been successful thus far I would choose this doctor and this practice again and again.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Outstanding doctor....truly cares and is highly professional with a great staff. One of the best in his field in the world.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

We have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Hornstein. He is very open to our questions and concerns and always returns phone calls. We don't feel rushed at all in our meetings. He takes the time to look into something if he doesn't know right away. I would highly recommend him to anyone pursuing fertility treatment.

Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Hornstein is a wonderful RE. He is compassionate and always available to answer questions or talk. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is thinking about IVF.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

Dr. Mark D. Hornstein's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)