Ratings for Dr. Rajeesh Mainra

I was diagnosed with asthma years ago but no inhalers ever helped me and I was miserable and short of breath for years. He was the first doctor who gave me a thorough look and realized I should be taking symbicort and believed me when I told him I would cough more from albuterol inhalers. He set up a plan with me and now I'm right about to be free of my inhaler. The secretaries are a mess though and keep rescheduling my appointments.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I found him to be extremely helpful and answered all my questions.Also due his vigilant by making sure I had routine scans ,he saved me from what could have been a very terrible situation by insisting I have a lung ct scan as it caught my breast cancer at stage 1,so I defiantly recommend him and although I moved to the interior of BC I still use him for my main specialist. His staff was friendly and being extremely busy they take the time to talk with me if I have questions. Wish we had Dr.s like him here in the Northern Interior.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I'm not sure if reception has changed but extrememly rude for no reason other than they had yet again changed my appointment and this time I needed it moved due to work schedule not impressed. Dr Mainra is very pleasant and has helped me with my asthma but I am definately considering changing after this

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I was not happy with Dr. Mainra. Based on tests, the doctor thought I had one of a couple of lung diseases and he gave me the names of them. When I went back home and researched them, I was petrified as they were dreadful diseases! It turns out I had neither but it put me under at least a month of severe stress. After that incident, I lost my trust in him.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Very thorough and professional. More of these specialists are needed obviously in Vancouver but he is top notch if you can get in to see him. Insisted on education and gave me helpful advice.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Do not believe anything this man tells you. He is both arrogant, and deceitful. It may well be that he has cost me my life, and therefore the life of my son. Although knowledgeable he is also dangerous. He uses that knowledge to get what he wants, and believe me, he cares nothing for your life, nothing. You are a statistic to this sadistic, conniving man. Please, please go to someone else, and keep living...please.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Dr Mainra is very knowledgeable, kind and patient. He explains everything to me in detail and takes a lot of time to answer all of my questions without rushing me. I trust Dr Mainra to give me the best possible health care. His staff is very efficient and cheerful. Because of my positive experience, I highly recommend Dr. Mainra and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

Great attitude, very nice in person. professional and responsible.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Dr. Rajeesh Mainra's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I was diagnosed with asthma years ago but no inhalers ever helped me and I was miserable and short of breath for years. He was the first doctor who gave me a th..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I found him to be extremely helpful and answered all my questions.Also due his vigilant by making sure I had routine scans ,he saved me from what could have bee..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I'm not sure if reception has changed but extrememly rude for no reason other than they had yet again changed my appointment and this time I needed it moved due..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I was not happy with Dr. Mainra. Based on tests, the doctor thought I had one of a couple of lung diseases and he gave me the names of them. When I went back ..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very thorough and professional. More of these specialists are needed obviously in Vancouver but he is top notch if you can get in to see him. Insisted on educat..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "This guy runs a bucket shop. No room in waiting room. People waiting outside. Really humiliating."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "This guy runs a sweat shop with his wife spending here time performing spyrmetry on patients. Waiting room is cramped. He needs some competition."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Do not believe anything this man tells you. He is both arrogant, and deceitful. It may well be that he has cost me my life, and therefore the life of my son. ..."

September 14, 2014