Ratings for Dr. Roger H. Gower

DR.GOWER IS A GREAT DOCTOR. HE HAS BEEN MY DR. SINCE 1986, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND HIM.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Gower is truly and genuine professional when it comes to his patients. I have been a patient since 1980. Recently I had some issues but Dr Gower was very thorough in his examination and makes you feel as if you're his only patient. He doesn't rush when talking to you and takes interest in your situation.. I can't say enough about his quality as a professional and trustworthiness.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

DR ROGER GOWER, IS A ANGLE HE ALWAYS BUT HIS PATIENT'S INTREST FIRST. DR GOWER DELIVERED BOTH OF MY DAUGHTERS. FOR A WHILE I LEFT BUT THEN CAME BACK AFTER I COULDN'T FIND ANY DOCTOR TO TAKE CARE OF ME THE WAY HE DID.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Gower is kind, thorough, knowledgeable, and concerned. :)

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Dr. Gower is one of the best Doctors I've ever seen. He is always smiling and seems happy. I've been his patient for 20 years now and I've never seen him look stressed. He always takes the time to ask about me and my family. His nurse, Gina is great too!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

He is the best ob/gyn. He always has the best attitude, and you can really tell that he cares about your health. He even came in on a saturday to deliver my daughter by c-section because he was going out of town. He takes his time to answer all your questions and he asks alot of questions about your health also. i have had about 4 other ob/gyns, and i would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

Dr. Roger H. Gower's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)