You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Yvonne Buys

Assistant, Viviane, is rude and insensitive. Doctor is robotic. Assessments are good- med student does most the work. Wait times are short. But Dr Buys has no social skills (not necessary to do the job, but sure does help with each visit!). Her matter-of-fact way of interacting witb patients makes each visit less than desirable and more stressful than need be.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

In the eight years I have seen Dr. buys, for glaucoma, I have had excellent care. She answers your questions, and is punctual. She doesn't waste time in being friendly. I don't expect that. Her staff are great.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Buys provided top quality care with clarity and direction. She often arrives early to work and will see patients who do the same, and works efficiently to reduce wait times. She is very professional and did an excellent job with my surgery. i would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Dr. Yvonne Buys is a very rude, abrupt, and one of the most discourteous physicians in Toronto. patients are often already stirred , and her manners add to their stress level, she may not be a social counselor but I wish she did not act like a prison guard either. She would be my last resort for an eye issue!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I am so grateful to have been referred to Dr. Buys for my glaucoma surgery. I was put at ease and reassured with thorough explanations for each step of the process. Every member of her team (the receptionist and Dr. Gonzales) were patient, efficient, kind and professional. From my observations this courtesy was extended to all patients. I know I had the very best care available. Thank you Dr. Buys and Dr. Gonzales!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

The best. Explained the type of eye problem I had and exactly how the treatment would go. I am very satisfied with Dr. buys and see no reason to change at this time.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr. Buys is very professional and courteous. I've had to cancel an appointment due to migraines; she and her staff are very understanding; she always books a visual field test prior to my appointments and makes sure that she know, and that I know what's up. I'm very grateful for her gift. Vivienne, her assistant, is awesome!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr. Yvonne Buys's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Assistant, Viviane, is rude and insensitive. Doctor is robotic. Assessments are good- med student does most the work. Wait times are short. But Dr Buys has no ..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very careful assessment. Sympathetic understanding of situation for older patient. "

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic service very knowledgable very helpful & friendly - fantastic person !!! "

March 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "In the eight years I have seen Dr. buys, for glaucoma, I have had excellent care. She answers your questions, and is punctual. She doesn't waste time in being ..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Buys provided top quality care with clarity and direction. She often arrives early to work and will see patients who do the same, and works efficiently to r..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She was great twenty years ago, and was most helpful in my 2nd operation, very knowledgeable, great personalty. Would recommend her any day."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yvonne Buys is a very rude, abrupt, and one of the most discourteous physicians in Toronto. patients are often already stirred , and her manners add to thei..."

October 28, 2014