Ratings for Dr. Josee Adam

Dr. Adam is professional, concise and friendly. I would recommend her in a heartbeat. She detected an irregularity in mine....

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Dr. Adam has been a pleasure to work with being a veteran. Listens attentively and does smile and engage in conversation about my issues. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr Adam is excellent. She is to the point and very helpful no matter how small the issue. Greatly recommend her and the Family health team in Rockland.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Dr Adam is a great doctor, very knowledgable, friendly and professional. Dr Adam has been my doctor for almost 10 years. She is also taking medical care for my children and she always refer them to the proper processional when needed. 👍

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Adam has been our GP for 4 years now. She constantly dismissed your issues and lacks empathy. I have to do repeated follow-ups to ensure we are receiving the care we deserve AND need for treatment. I will be transferring to another GP as soon as one becomes available.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I am very satisfied with the quality of care and services provided by the doctor and the staff. Wait time is reasonable and I always get an appointment in a timely manner depending on my need. I would refer this Dr and this clinic anytime

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

She is very helpful, and extremely nice. She makes you feel comfortable. I 100% recommend her! Great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

For all the ungrateful people out there You complain about waiting time And that Dr Adam will not give you a smile.Or she is not friendly.Well Dr is not there to be friend She is there to be your Dr . If you go into her office Ask her how she is Doing Not wait for that smile that you complain about.She is a busy Dr and she also has family to tend to,You should be glad you have a Dr because up here in this part of Ont we get what we are given.and if we don't like that well we can always go to hospital.Where we wait not for 1 hours. but 4or5 hours. And if it's busy then bring your P.Js.You all have no clue how lucky you are. We would love Dr Adam up here in the north .You should see what we get. And another thing If not for Dr Adam I would not be here today...God Bless ..

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I will never recommended Dr. Adam she neglected patient refuse help auderly refuse house visite let patient starved to death. and I will ask to revoke her lisence. for neglected her patient care. she took oat was not honor

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Adam is an excellent doctor. Always punctual and to the point. She will take the time needed to make a decision or a recommendation. She will listen to any other issues you have even it if concerns your children.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015