Ratings for Dr. Josee Adam

I am very satisfied with the quality of care and services provided by the doctor and the staff. Wait time is reasonable and I always get an appointment in a timely manner depending on my need. I would refer this Dr and this clinic anytime

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

She is very helpful, and extremely nice. She makes you feel comfortable. I 100% recommend her! Great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

For all the ungrateful people out there You complain about waiting time And that Dr Adam will not give you a smile.Or she is not friendly.Well Dr is not there to be friend She is there to be your Dr . If you go into her office Ask her how she is Doing Not wait for that smile that you complain about.She is a busy Dr and she also has family to tend to,You should be glad you have a Dr because up here in this part of Ont we get what we are given.and if we don't like that well we can always go to hospital.Where we wait not for 1 hours. but 4or5 hours. And if it's busy then bring your P.Js.You all have no clue how lucky you are. We would love Dr Adam up here in the north .You should see what we get. And another thing If not for Dr Adam I would not be here today...God Bless ..

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I will never recommended Dr. Adam she neglected patient refuse help auderly refuse house visite let patient starved to death. and I will ask to revoke her lisence. for neglected her patient care. she took oat was not honor

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Adam is an excellent doctor. Always punctual and to the point. She will take the time needed to make a decision or a recommendation. She will listen to any other issues you have even it if concerns your children.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Adam is a horrible doctor. I have to self-diagnose before seeing her to ensure I am treated according to my symptoms. She has on more than 1 occasion prescribed me meds to which I am allergic (even though my file clearly states that I'm allergic to these particular meds). If I could get any other doctor I would but this clinic has an unfortunate policy that you are unable to move from one doctor to another.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr Adam has been my doctor for -10 years. She was more thorough in the begining, but with time, I felt her to become unsure about treatment and specialist referals. She did not send me to a specialist upon first suspecting one of my conditions, which is standard protocol for that particular condition. It needed to be treated early and aggressively by a specialist. She took a let's wait and see approach which cost me 3 months of irreversable progress of the disease. My new doctor immediately referred me to the specialist and corrected the medication Dr Adam gave me which was for the wrong condition. I also feel she could have called me into her office to tell me I had cancer, even if it was a small one... Instead of calling me at work to tell me. She told me what kind of cancer i did NOT have (i am sure she meant to reassure me), but didn't tell me which one i actually had... Overall, I would have appreciated more information and preventive action on her behalf.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I've been with Dr. Adams for more than 4 years now. She seems unfriendly when you first meet her but if you want results this is the doctor to go to! If you think you have a health problem, she never hesitates to schedule an appointment with a specialist in order to put your mind at ease. Although she may not be the happy-go-lucky type, at least Dr. Adams doesn't make you feel stupid when you have a health concern like some of the other doctors at this clinic. Just make sure you are prepared with your questions (even jot them down not to forget) when you go in for a visit and if you stick around with Dr. Adams for more than just one appointment, you will see what so many of us see, she is a great knowledgeable doctor that is there for her patients!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

I started with her after my doctor retired. This clinic is never on time. Even if you have an appointment schedule, they can sometime make you wait for over an hour. Once you are taken from the waiting room to an examination room, be prepare to wait again as Dr. Adam is not on time. I was not impress with her. She was very cold, no smile and made me feel like I was taking up her time for no good reason (even though I rarely attend the doctor's office). I recently switched to another doctor in another town and things are much better now.

Submitted April 25, 2012

I would recommend Dr Adam to anyone. She is very knowledgeable and if she doesn't know something, she'll tell you as such and look for answer and get back to you. She has even called home to check in on how I was doing.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011