Ratings for Dr. M.A. El Harram

Overall very positive experience. Explained everything and was very professional. Would recommend and see again in the future if needed.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Do yourself a big favor just find another Doctor!! This fella is awful left my husband in agony and when he asked for pain meds, basically told to suck it up. No antibiotics given either and my husband is a type 1 diabetic prone to infection, our family doctor stepped in and gave pain meds and antibiotics when she saw my husband. Really can't stress enough run don't walk and get away from this man!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Had him put a stint in the day before I had part of my bowel removed and would not recomend this Dr. and using Dr. lightly to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Horrible bedside manner!! Reception is unorganized. No matter how many times I have been there they can never seem to find my file. Expect me to do follow ups, and never call to set up consult appt post diagnostic treatments. On top of all that, trying to get through on the phone is a nightmare. Never seem to know why I am there despite having my file in front of him. I def would NOT refer anyone to this man.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I got my referral from my family doctor, seen me the next day, blasted the stones two days later, follow up was 3 days later. Fast and efficient.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Don<t waste your time.....unless you want to go to someone who thinks you are wasted HIS time...

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

He didn't help me what so ever he simply felt me up and told me to go home, El Harram needs a few more years in school and a new attitude before he should see anyone ever again

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

A worst "bedside manner" doesn't seem possible, and as for a techniican, he made a basic error that is still giving me anxiety disorder months later. Very stressful experience, so get another doctor before you too are sorry.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

My husband who had just had heart surgery caused by a bacterial infection at the dentist got a urinary tract infection when El Harram did a cystoscope exam of the bladder. No mention of the risks of this procedure. Hospitalized for days with massive doses of antibiotics and terrible diarrhea reaction. Set back his heart surgery recovery ... We are very angry!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Find another urologist and spare yourself his ignorant attitude. Feel sorry for his staff.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016