Ratings for Dr. James Stobbe

I found the greatest professionalism, relaxed hospitality and extreme courtesy. In addition I also found the maximum hygiene and cleanliness. All treatments have been provided without feeling discomfort and each operation has been fully anticipated by complete explanation that allowed me to understand and than relax. I express my great satisfaction and highly recommend Absolute Dentistry

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I really appreciate the fact that the team has tried hard to take great care of me and other patients for what I could see and hear . Dr. Stobbe is honest , a people pleaser and not pushy . His orthodontic work has solved my migraine problem. My immune system is much stronger after he has cured my gum infection on my wisdom teeth where I had 9 millimeter bone loss. Thank you, you made my life more livable and enjoyable !!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr. Stobbe has been my dentist for about 10 years. He has been excellent in providing dental care, advise, and referrals to specialists when needed. He and is team are first class!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Stobbe has been my dentist for many years and his dental assistant Kelsey has also been very professional also with very good people skills included. I think they are both great at what they do and I would never search elsewhere for dental care. Please keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Yesterday I had a tooth extraction. Not fun. Endured two abscess experiences on that tooth and was in extreme pain. For emergency work the soonest my (now previous) dentist could take me in was in three weeks. Dr. Stobbe took me in within an hour. I was greeted and taken through the 1st visit processes quickly, efficiently, and professionally in a very friendly manner by both office and dental staff. Dr. Stobbe assessed, discussed my options, explained what he was going to do and removed the molar - with the least amount of pain I've ever had in a dental chair! From the time of requesting the appointment to when I was home from the appointment was 2 hours! Yesterday was the first time I ever shook a dentists hand and said thank you after the work - mostly because he made the experience about Me - not him/his office. I am now a very happy new patient of Dr. Stobbe!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I have the complete opposite experience of the other reviewer. I have NEVER had a problem with the front staff. They are friendly and offer a very easy reminder system for appointments as well. I use Lois for dental cleanings and she has been wonderful. Dr. Stobbe has been great as well. Plus, he does not push procedures that are not necessary. I had two cracked fillings and thought I might need crowns but he replaced them with a new filling and I have had no further problems. I would recommend this dental office.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

He is the worst dentist I have been to, he made my 7 year old son sit in the chair for 3 hours, and then extra billed me after I told the staff no extras, very slimy!!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I have never seen so much turn over at a dental office. The older lady with the short hair at the front is very rude and not at all compassionate. There seems to be a lot of changes with staff and with prices. Dr. Stobbe is kind but does not do a very good job running his practice. Dr. Hendry is very sweet. I would not go back here or recommend any of my friends or family to go to this office.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

I found at first her was quite good. However in the two years I have been going there I have found that the treatment has changed constantly. There is alot of staff turn over, and I was not happy that the secretaries kept calling me to book cleanings. I have since found another dentist

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

honest patient..anesthetic doesnt hurt..good people skills

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009